• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Oh and word on the street, the racer guy is the one negrepping people for disagreeing with him.

Aw, someone got upset:

12-13-2011 02:29 PM "kids need to fly to australia too you insensitive loser."

I'm flying on Friday. Taking the 5:20 AM flight out Gainesville through Charlotte to Richmond. Should be very tiny planes on both legs. I'm hoping to get one of the planes where one side only has one seat and getting the one seat.

It occurs to me that most people probably do not like to fly next to me.

This is what I've got for my flight from DC to Nashville. Not much better than getting the aisle and the window.

Oh and word on the street, the racer guy is the one negrepping people for disagreeing with him.

I don't believe I've ever negreped anyone for simply disagreeing with me. Plenty of negreps for presenting a pitifully informed argument or being a whiny bitch. Plenty of posreps too. I particularly enjoy anonymous negrepping people who complain about negrep, and then watching them whine more, so thanks for playing.

It's sort of eye opening to see that the moderators are running around sharing who is repping who in private. I sort of figured that was happening, but we now have some confirmation. I was hoping to draw that out. Speaks volumes about how this board is more similar to the other than it wants to admit.

Last edited:
I don't believe I've ever negreped anyone for simply disagreeing with me. Plenty of negreps for presenting a pitifully informed argument or being a whiny bitch. Plenty of posreps too. I particularly enjoy anonymous negrepping people who complain about negrep, and then watching them whine more, so thanks for playing.

It's sort of eye opening to see that the moderators are running around sharing who is repping who in private. I sort of figured that was happening, but we now have some confirmation. I was hoping to draw that out. Speaks volumes about how this board is more similar to the other than it wants to admit.

Apparently some people really, really care about their rep.

Just comlimenting you for calculating the actual probability. The second line wasn't directed at you, just thinking I must be bored to keep reading this random thread.

Ah. I wasn't sure if you meant slick in a good way or a shady way.

I cant speak for all of the instances, but the person who repped 7erps claiming you as the neg repper isnt a moderator.

I cant speak for all of the instances, but the person who repped 7erps claiming you as the neg repper isnt a moderator.

Yeah, but someone is talking that has the ability to look it up. This is the 3rd-4th time someone has claimed to know I was behind a particular negrep...noted, this is the first time it's appeared on a thread (other times I've gotten emails). After the first, I made sure not to sign negrep to see if it kept happening, and it has. Not a huge deal, but revealing none the less.

In a great bit of irony, considering who they are likely from, I now have two anonymous negreps as a result of my last post. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, but someone is talking that has the ability to look it up. This is the 3rd-4th time someone has claimed to know I was behind a particular negrep...noted, this is the first time it's appeared on a thread (other times I've gotten emails). After the first, I made sure not to sign negrep to see if it kept happening, and it has. Not a huge deal, but revealing none the less.

Do they read my sexy PMs too?

But this is where I ask everyone to be a little less brutal with rep. Its been complained about quite a bit on this thread, but its happening all over the place. Things can be addressed without having to be so incredibly knock down drag out brawling. I cant count the number of times I've been told to fuck off or go fuck myself in rep. JMHO.

Back