• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Once I was in a locker room and a woman had her son in there. She told me I should go to a bathroom stall to get changed since her creepy son was looking at me naked (yes, he was old enough to stare at a naked lady 6-8 or so). That shit pissed me off more than any kid on a plane could.

Yeah, I work with a woman like that. I'd say she's 5 foot and at least 4 hundo. Shes 30 and I've worked with her for 8 years, and she's never changed. I can't imagine living like that.

If zombies attack, just shoot her in the knee with an arrow and you'll have a solid 30 minutes to retreat.

Once I was in a locker room and a woman had her son in there. She told me I should go to a bathroom stall to get changed since her creepy son was looking at me naked (yes, he was old enough to stare at a naked lady 6-8 or so). That shit pissed me off more than any kid on a plane could.

6-8 is defs too old for a boy to be in a womens' locker room.

You went ahead and got naked in front of him or was that a preemptive warning?

Pics or it didn't happen

I'd have flaunted it. If she's so uptight about her kid seeing a naked lady, she shouldnt bring him in there in the first place.

Should have made mom reinact 2 girls one cup with in front of son and then let him eat it. That'll teach him to stare.

The lesson here, as always: dont get nekkid at an effin YMCA.

I can't remember. I was in the woman's locker room for sure though.

Seriously. You should have really stuck it to that mom and let the kid see the labia majora AND minora.

and b-hole

and you shoulda taken a poop on the floor. If itk did a bunch of disgusting stuff do you think it could have scarred the child for life, like would he develop weird sexual fetishes, or just be too disgusted by women in general.

You should have done that thing where you lift one of your boobs and lick your own nipple, all whilst staring that little dude right in the eye.

I'm pretty liberal about nudity though. It just bothered me that she took her child into the women's locker room and then asked me to go get changed in a stall. WTF? Am I not supposed to get naked here?

Back