• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Sometimes an alpha dog has to show off the omega.

0001.png

You definitely won that battle though, ITK. As soon as that kid gazed deep into your exposed pleasure grotto, ITK was the big winner.

ITK or whoever neg repped my omega post above doesn't understand the concept of a play on words.

ITK or whoever neg repped my omega post above doesn't understand the concept of a play on words.

I don't understand but I did not neg rep you.

ETA- Oh wait, I get it now, I think its pretty funny but mine aren't that saggy.

Last edited:
How the fuck is a 5:20 am flight full?

And dude next to me has my same build. Girl one seat behind weighs maybe 100 pounds and is like 5'0"

I'm guessing it was a connecting flight for everyone who has to be someplace at the start of the work day.

Out of Gainesville?

My flight from Charlotte to Richmond had maybe 15 people.

0. I had a seat all to myself.

No way that they made a profit on that flight.

How the fuck is a 5:20 am flight full?

And dude next to me has my same build. Girl one seat behind weighs maybe 100 pounds and is like 5'0"

Maybe finals just finished? Probably the cheapest flight of the day to go home.

Just booked a Raleigh --> Dallas flight for the end of January and only 4 regular seats were available--all middle seats. There were about 5 upcharge seats available, so I paid the extra $19 to get a window seat b/c of this thread. I consider it insurance for a 3.5 hr flight.

Just booked a Raleigh --> Dallas flight for the end of January and only 4 regular seats were available--all middle seats. There were about 5 upcharge seats available, so I paid the extra $19 to get a window seat b/c of this thread. I consider it insurance for a 3.5 hr flight.
This shit sends me. I get the airlines are struggling, but to me this is just BS.

Out of Gainesville?

My flight from Charlotte to Richmond had maybe 15 people.

I'm guessing it was a connecting flight for everyone who has to be someplace at the start of the work day.

Especially out of Gainesville. It was probably the only flight out that early. That means every single person in Gainesville who needed to get somewhere at the start of the day was on that flight. I had a similar flight out of Myrtle a few months ago and it was full. I can't remember an early morning connecting flight to Atlanta or Charlotte that wasn't that full.

People on the Gainesville ot Charlotte are trying to get anywhere in the country. Anybody going from Charlotte to Richmond is trying to get to Richmond.

This shit sends me. I get the airlines are struggling, but to me this is just BS.

That doesn't bother me much. I'll happily pay to avoid a middle seat.

I'm just wondering when they are going to figure out how to "sell" the empty middle seats to people who are willing to pay to have one of the few open seats on a plane to be next to them.

Seems like an easy thing to do. They could charge an amount (say $30) to guarantee that the middle seat beside you will be among the last sold. If they end up selling that seat, they refund the $30. If they don't sell the seat, they do.

She probably has ebola and she's going to spread it across the world via O'Hare.

We'll all be dead in six weeks.

Back