• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

I’ll have to admit, MCO wasn’t that bad. I got there 3hr early for an 10am flight, spent 15 minutes checking my bag and 15 minutes in pre-check.

Then I sat in the Delta lounge for 2hr.
The exception that proves the rule :)

I've flown out of MCO A LOT over the years, and I occasionally have the good experience, but it's really shitty way more often than not.

The exception that proves the rule :)

I've flown out of MCO A LOT over the years, and I occasionally have the good experience, but it's really shitty way more often than not.
Being there early and by 7AM helps a lot. I imagine at 10AM, it's hell.

What a shock. BWI to Albany there are roughly 30 pre-boarders. I’m not gonna lie…these people look pretty fit

Windy, in his window seat, contemplating why folks with babies get to pre-board...

vintage-infants-travel-airplane-skycot-boac-flights-2.jpg

lol yeah there is no way random Starbucks gift card slinging by a 50 year old man is looked at any way but creepy.

Been a while, but MCO is my least favorite airport. Hated the parking situation (shuttles were unreliable, but necessary unless you wanted to park for 4 days in an hourly lot), and the layout sucked too.
I don’t like driving long distances and am usually an anything more than 5 hours is a flight person. Last Christmas, however, I chose to drive because I was going to be in Florida for an extended time and rental car prices were just ridiculous. Never again. It should be about a 6.5 hour drive and it was only a little more than that on the way to Florida. The way back took me over 9 hours. As shitty as MCO is, I’ll take that over the possibility of 9+ hours of traffic.
I did about 3/4 of this drive on the way home from spring break, starting at I-10. Who knew Macon would be such a traffic hell hole?

Been a while, but MCO is my least favorite airport. Hated the parking situation (shuttles were unreliable, but necessary unless you wanted to park for 4 days in an hourly lot), and the layout sucked too.

I did about 3/4 of this drive on the way home from spring break, starting at I-10. Who knew Macon would be such a traffic hell hole?
Well it’s a hell hole in every OTHER regard, so why would you think traffic would be exempt?

Why are so many adults wearing pajamas for a flight from Tampa to Baltimore? Society is failing…

My 17 year old would wear pajama pants to school every day if I let him.

Was at a one day Lacrosse camp recently and a bunch of kids played in pajamas.

It's a thing.

1000004310.jpg

Back