• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One gotta go

Here today gone tomorrow

• Total voters
Gotta stay - martini
Gotta go - not martini

One gotta go, one stays:

Manhattan
Martini (any/all types)
Old Fashioned
Negroni
I think I've only had one of these in my life (old fashioned). Don't do liquor that often, when I do my go to drinks are sazerac, moscow mule, g&t, sometimes a white russian. Most often, it's some house cocktail that inspires me, or sometimes a tequila sampler at a Mexican restaurant.

Not a fan of whiskey or bourbon in drinks, just straight, so goodbye old fashioned.

Didn’t realize this convo had evolved. I’m absolutely dropping pie and waffles. Ice cream > cookies > cake for me. The local place I love has their new flavors out for July and I legit had my mom bring 6 pints of ice cream for the week.

On the cocktail question I think I’m going martini. Old fashioned is an absolute must for me and everything else I’m kind of so-so on. Probably keep Negroni though.

Damn the hate on the ribs. I'm taking those to the grave with me with my bottle of BBQ sauce. I'm leaving the shrimp behind (although I like shrimp too)

Back