• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One gotta go

Here today gone tomorrow

• Total voters
ofc i ended up at bottom of page RIP

drop one:
waffles
pancakes
french toast

This one’s a bit tougher. Cake was a no brainer before.

Probably pancakes, although I make them way more than the other two

This sounds like a great plan.

I've tried to replicate those cornflake marshmallow cookies at home and failed spectacularly. Though this has me thinking I should try again soon.

That pie is a game changer, so I see what u are doing here. I think pies like that and key lime would be the most difficult for me to give up.
Their “compost” cookie is ridiculous too

A CHAIN like we’re talking Cheesecake Factory I swear with these amateurs
I mean she expanded way too fuckin' much and the quality suffers as a result, they sell dry crumbly pieces of :poop: w/ their label on them at whole foods all across the country, and their best product is literally just riffing off 6 ingredient gooey bars everyone raised in the south has already had a million times (oh wow an oatmeal crust the one differentiator)

cheesecake factory might honestly be better, at least when it comes to being underrated (CF) vs overrated (MB)

1687787061155.png

sheesh man the milk pie and cookies and ice cream are very good from the location here I can’t speak for what they package and sell at grocery stores tho, sounds like a real shame

sheesh man the milk pie and cookies and ice cream are very good from the location here I can’t speak for what they package and sell at grocery stores tho, sounds like a real shame
yah I mean I'm definitely bitter about one bad purchase decision, but the shit they're selling in grocery stores is bottom tier stuff

i've also ordered the cookies online and they're middling when delivered/purchased via that avenue, the milkbar pie is really the only thing I enjoy eating consistently

never had their ice cream, don't think they had that yet when I first tried them in vegas

if you don't pick one then they all go

df09 really trying to tank the deacs a la njdeac22 imo

yah I mean I'm definitely bitter about one bad purchase decision, but the shit they're selling in grocery stores is bottom tier stuff

i've also ordered the cookies online and they're middling when delivered/purchased via that avenue, the milkbar pie is really the only thing I enjoy eating consistently

never had their ice cream, don't think they had that yet when I first tried them in vegas
they used to call it crack pie but changed the name

I think it's french toast for me. Waffles are the only ones I make at home rn and sometimes order french toast. but pancakes are usually reliable anywhere you go.

Back