• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

How does toast complement guacamole better than tortilla chips?

I use the raisin Ezekiel bread with it. Add a sunny side up egg and thin sliced tomato. A bit of sriracha on top. Thank me later.

Kids are being tortured in USA concentration camps, the Trump administration is hunting down families, and we are here arguing with each other about their self worth.

RJ contradicts himself so much. He simultaneously laments the lack of opposition from party leaders and then defends them from criticism and scratches his head at why they suck. His arguments against AOC are moronic.

RJ contradicts himself so much. He simultaneously laments the lack of opposition from party leaders and then defends them from criticism and scratches his head at why they suck. His arguments against AOC are moronic.

You really can't be this stupid....can you?

Idk man... you are the one arguing we need to fund concentration camps to make them nicer and that Omar and AOC are the real racists.

Idk man... you are the one arguing we need to fund concentration camps to make them nicer and that Omar and AOC are the real racists.

I'm saying it's the lesser of two evils. It's better to have something than nothing.

AOC IS the person who said Pelosi was using race to make decisions. My bad, AOC's ACTUAL words don't matter to you.

Kids are being tortured in USA concentration camps, the Trump administration is hunting down families, and we are here arguing with each other about their self worth.

Well, some of us are also sharing avocado toast recipes.

I'm saying it's the lesser of two evils. It's better to have something than nothing.

AOC IS the person who said Pelosi was using race to make decisions. My bad, AOC's ACTUAL words don't matter to you.

Go ahead and quote for me what AOC said that you think was so offensive. I’m saying lesser of two evils is bad strategy and you seem really inconsistent in both supporting the lesser of two evils strategy and also repetitively posting how Democrats should go on the offensive in attack ads.

Boomers get offended by millennials daring to question them.

Here are AOC's words:

“But the persistent singling out — it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful — the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”

I like avacado toast with sardines, a la Alton Brown.

If Pelosi can’t use the Mueller Report to hurt Trump and/or the GOP’s chances in 2020, she’s weak and she needs to go. Everybody knows the GOP won’t convict. So damage them in the eyes of voters. She must not trust the people to decide.

It boggles my mind that these boomers learned the wrong lesson from the Clinton impeachment. The proceeded damaged Bill enough to cost Gore and Hillary close elections. Why on earth do they think Trump would become more popular after impeachment?

She suspects Dems will be successfully enough cast as evil partisan disrupters of good governance.

By those who actually are such loathsome creatures.

And yep, she doesn’t trust that enough people will see the truth.

RJ approaching sailor levels of posting re: AOC

Back