• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

You are probably sitting in your home right now. You probably (hopefully) don’t have coronavirus. If you happened to get coronavirus, you would be able to get tested and treated. The numbers have been much more positive than initially estimated.

thank you mr president trump sir for saving me from coronavirus

You are probably sitting in your home right now. You probably (hopefully) don’t have coronavirus. If you happened to get coronavirus, you would be able to get tested and treated. The numbers have been much more positive than initially estimated.

uhhhh what? He's on twitter encouraging people to "LIBERATE !!!" Unless you take that to mean something else?

uhhhh what? He's on twitter encouraging people to "LIBERATE !!!" Unless you take that to mean something else?

and he's doing this because the majority of the prevention and enforcement mechanisms are happening at the state level and being enacted by governments and local political configurations like city councils.

See deacman this is an example of one of those unreachable people. The obvious facts are that Trump is too afraid to act decisively or do the right things. But trump supporters will invent their own facts.

-They wanted the citizens back before they were locked down by a communist regime. I see nothing wrong with that.
-Biden called Trump xenophobic an hour after the travel ban was implemented. Also used the phrase “xenophobic” in a tweet from Trump about the ban.

You are choosing to think everything Trump does is terrible, and everything Biden does is correct.

Where did he say banning travel from China is xenophobic?

Exactly. 22, what specifically has Trump done since the "ban" to deserve credit? He also said he doesn't take responsibility at all for any negative things that have happened. So he thinks he deserves credit for (???) but doesn't take responsibility for anything else. This is the hill Conservatives want to die on. Donald Trump. LOL

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: It's still a debacle

Exactly. 22, what specifically has Trump done since the "ban" to deserve credit? He also said he doesn't take responsibility at all for any negative things that have happened. So he thinks he deserves credit for (???) but doesn't take responsibility for anything else. This is the hill Conservatives want to die on. Donald Trump. LOL

I don’t think Trump should get that much credit. Hospital workers, health professionals, etc. should be the ones getting credit. I came on here saying Biden not supporting the travel ban, then saying Trump didn’t act early enough is extremely hypocritical. This will probably be my last time on the tunnels, I came with a valid point that is fair, and it becomes some massive Donald Trump conversation. The thread was discussing Biden’s comments during the shutdown, and I just added a simple statement.

Last edited:

How many racist does someone have to do before you acknowledge he's a racist?

Here's a short list of what Trump has said and done in public:

Biggest fine in NY State history for racial discrimination in renting apartments
Biggest fine in NJ history for racial and gender discrimination in employment
Full page ads saying the INNOCENT Central Park Five should be kept in jail because they must have committed other crimes
Birtherism
First speech announcing his candidacy for POTUS
Saying an American born, lifelong conservative judge couldn't fair to him because he had Mexican ancestry
The Muslim ban
Shithole countries

Those are a small list of Trump's public, racist speech and actions.

You support hate, bigotry and full blown racism if you support Trump.

Hey when you get a chance to liberate some facts for a new Trump supporter wandering to the tunnels, you take that shot. I take no responsibility for driving him off.

I don’t think Trump should get that much credit. Hospital workers, health professionals, etc. should be the ones getting credit. I came on here saying Biden not supporting the travel ban, then saying Trump didn’t act early enough is extremely hypocritical. This will probably be my last time on the tunnels, I came with a valid point that is fair, and it becomes some massive Donald Trump conversation. The thread was discussing Biden’s comments during the shutdown, and I just added a simple statement.

Conversations evolve, 22. Especially when you give an opinion and people ask follow up questions. Welcome to the internet. I think you should stay around because it's actually interesting to have more conservative voices around here, but I also get if you need to have your own boundaries. (and I also get that it might be challenging to defend donald trump as a conservative, but bravo to you saying he doesn't deserve much credit).

Speaking of debacles...

Speaking of debacles...

You’re posting a piece of leftist satire making fun of a sitting democratic Vice President on a thread where a bunch of us leftists don’t like the guy and are holding our noses to vote for him. Not sure which internet points you’re gunning for here chief.

Ugh

Far too many of our nation's leadership is completely tone def and out of touch.

Still better than the gop offered alternatives.

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: It's still a debacle

this being the only peg on which Dems can hang their hat is getting old fast

I mean, what else does the establishment have going for it? The culmination of their careers in politics was Donald Trump and the destruction of the most liberal presidency since Carter.

Back