• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

lol vs warren who was an actual republican for 40 years what are we doing here

Wasn't talking about Warren. Don't think she would have been a good candidate.

If you actually remember, at first, I was supporting someone and then I supported a brokered convention to get the candidate who has been consistently progressive and historically pro-worker at the top of the ticket- Sherrod Brown. But you and others conveniently forget that, because I came to understand it was going to be Biden.

Rather than looking for every possible way to destroy and promote any possible pimple on Biden, I have put the priority where it belongs -destroying the worst, most dangerous and divisive person to ever sit in the WH.

You guys wonder why older people give you shit. This is a perfect example. You have to be given your toys and your ice cream or cry and cry and cry. Then, blame others for your crying.

You guys wonder why older people give you shit. This is a perfect example. You have to be given your toys and your ice cream or cry and cry and cry. Then, blame others for your crying.

This isn't civil, rj, come on. Thought we were past this.

You know why moderate Dems make bad general candidates? Because they are flawed people. Especially the ones who have been around for a while. To serve on that side of the party you have to be morally flexible. The only moderate Dems who've won in recent memory were young outsiders. Career moderate Dems have way too much blood on their hands.

Last edited:
The film The Report on Amazon does a great job explaining 21st Century Demthought.

Would recommend.

Something probably slightly inappropriate happened like 30 years ago. is it provable, nah, should it be disqualifying, nope.

Media driven by their bias is accidentally covering the story correctly.

Yawn, lets move on.

You wonder why young people give your generation shit?

Because you expect us to respect our elders even though your generation SUCKS and has done nothing but make this nation, and the world, a much worse place.

So go change your diaper and pipe down pops. You time is over. Just be glad that we don't start cutting off government assistance at 80-85 years old. Although I would personally be all for it.

And Biden is no sure thing for beating Trump (no Dem is), but I can tell you one thing for certain.

If Biden isn't the nominee then Trump is a lock to not only win the election but the popular vote as well.

You wonder why young people give your generation shit?

Because you expect us to respect our elders even though your generation SUCKS and has done nothing but make this nation, and the world, a much worse place.

So go change your diaper and pipe down pops. You time is over. Just be glad that we don't start cutting off government assistance at 80-85 years old. Although I would personally be all for it.

You sound like every generations since WWII. There's nothing new.

You're right we didn't do anything to help civil rights, LGBTQ rights, the environment, technology.

You also don't pay any attention. I bet I've said things like "take it from us, it's your turn" dozens and dozens of times. Don't cry about us, do something. You have the numbers. You have the education (of course we didn't help with this). You have technology.

You have the tools but would rather blame others than take responsibility for change. It's there for you to take.

I wish I'd be here in 25 years or so to hear your kids say EXACTLY the same about you that you are saying about boomers.

Another great example.

People here bitch non stop about Trump being responsible for Americas poor response to the Corona virus. Yet you go down to Barton Springs and its packed to the gills of democrat millennial's being selfish not social distancing, not taking personal responsibility.

You sound like every generations since WWII. There's nothing new.

You're right we didn't do anything to help civil rights, LGBTQ rights, the environment, technology.

You also don't pay any attention. I bet I've said things like "take it from us, it's your turn" dozens and dozens of times. Don't cry about us, do something. You have the numbers. You have the education (of course we didn't help with this). You have technology.

You have the tools but would rather blame others than take responsibility for change. It's there for you to take.

I wish I'd be here in 25 years or so to hear your kids say EXACTLY the same about you that you are saying about boomers.

Also Boomers largely responsible for the popularity of psychedelic drug use in America.

+1 boomers.

This isn't civil, rj, come on. Thought we were past this.

The last line is more about the piling on me from others than it is about you.

The crazy irony here is no one has caught more shit about being a boomer than I have versus there is no one on the board who has asked, begged, pleaded and more for your generation to take control and mold the future.

But many of your contemporaries would rather blame others than getting out there, making a difference. Yes, you will fuck up. BFD! Progress is never a straight line, but it isn't a video game or internet board.

I think the people you're talking about here (strick, MHB, MDMH) are among the most politically active on the boards.

Also starting the progressive social changes is a lot more difficult than jumping on the bandwagon.

Boomers score again.

Boomers starting the no bra trend. Vibes.

Yoga pants... got to give that one to the millennial's.

Also the bikini with the thong center cut. Crushing the game.

Dudes wearing skinny jeans.... -1.

But they aren't realistic at all. They want everything their way or they attack. That's a guarantee of failure.

Did we go immediately from a motor on a bicycle to the space station?

From women voting to a woman on the Supreme Court?

There is one huge difference between the generation that said "don't trust anybody over 30" and yours. After we said that, we realized some people over 30 were trustworthy and could help. Many of your generation would rather insult those of us who have been there and created change that was unthinkable than learn from us.

It's your world but without a foundation the house will crumble. What's worse is your generation is playing into the hands of the radical right and doing what they could never do.

Back