• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

One day the Cuba boogeyman will go away...right? Or do we need to fail in killing their leader another few dozen times to feel safe?

Hate to tell ya bud, but that tweet was aimed straight at the old Cuban vote in Florida. I have very little respect for Joe Biden, but it would be naive to not recognize the strategy in everything he's doing. It only seems like he's stepping on rakes because he literally doesn't give a fuck about the leftist vote.

You mean other than the fact that he was at foundation of trying to restart relations with Cuba as VP?

time to ramp up the dogwhistles and border security rhetoric.

So victim shaming is now acceptable as long as the person accused of sexual assault has a (D) following his or her name?

Just trying to keep up with the ever changing rules and shifting standards of what is considered right and wrong around here.

Well if anybody would know about hypocrisy, it would be you. But if you must know, if Blasey Ford had the massive credibility issues and told 20 different accounts of the same events, she would have never been a national story.

Shame on the cadre for shameless left wing "journalists" such as Ryan Grim, Katie Halper, Nathan Robinson, and Krystal Ball who amplified this story that had more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese in a futile effort to win Sanders the nomination after he dropped out.

So victim shaming is now acceptable as long as the person accused of sexual assault has a (D) following his or her name?

Just trying to keep up with the ever changing rules and shifting standards of what is considered right and wrong around here.

The simple-mindedness of this argument is pretty spot on for Brad.

it is very possible that Tara Reade is full of shit

that's why we need a transparent investigation

Well if anybody would know about hypocrisy, it would be you. But if you must know, if Blasey Ford had the massive credibility issues and told 20 different accounts of the same events, she would have never been a national story.

Shame on the cadre for shameless left wing "journalists" such as Ryan Grim, Katie Halper, Nathan Robinson, and Krystal Ball who amplified this story that had more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese in a futile effort to win Sanders the nomination after he dropped out.

Jesus Christ. What conspiratorial bullshit. You and RJ are gross. Honestly, your and his posts on this subject are becoming more deranged and angry by the day

Last edited:
it is very possible that Tara Reade is full of shit

that's why we need a transparent investigation

Yeah and I'd argue that the press is doing its job right now. This is how it's supposed to work.

Watching RJ and ChrisL crow right now is fucking disgusting.

Jesus Christ. What conspiratorial bullshit. You and RJ are gross. Honestly, your and his posts on this subject are becoming more deranged and angry by the day

It's gross to want to hold people accountable for lying?

It's "angry and deranged" to say the Biden was a major player in trying to open Cuba? Or prevented the sale of assault rifles for a decade? Or tried until the last minute to get a full public option in ACA?

Please be specific and not Trumpian when you make accusations.

Strick, MHB, MDMH and townie want to destroy Biden and will support any lie to do so. Then will blame those who show why those stories are likely to be lies will personal insults. Even when those people are proven correct.

Keep trying to re-elect Trump. The right loves you guys.

Yeah and I'd argue that the press is doing its job right now. This is how it's supposed to work.

Watching RJ and ChrisL crow right now is fucking disgusting.

I don't think that interviewing Reade's former landlords is what the press should be doing. Seems that since Tara Reade hired legal representation the media has been working overtime to inpugn her character. I don't know exactly what type of woman is most likely to lie about being raped, but Politico is damn sure going to tell me.

Well to be fair Ford didn’t even really have a story because she didn’t mention anything for like 30 years to anyone. Then had nobody who could corroborate her story including a friend who she said was there. She couldn’t even remember the year it happened, how she got there, or how she got back. But whatever dude.

Also just because Kav was subjected to absolutely deplorable behavior doesn’t mean Biden deserves the same. It’s better to fix the standard than hold everyone to a bad one.

I don't think that interviewing Reade's former landlords is what the press should be doing. Seems that since Tara Reade hired legal representation the media has been working overtime to inpugn her character. I don't know exactly what type of woman is most likely to lie about being raped, but Politico is damn sure going to tell me.

One who wants fame or wants to destroy someone. It's rare.

Of course, you guys don't want to address how a woman like Reade is harming all the true survivors. All you care about is destroying Biden or anyone who doesn't genuflect to every belief of your without any discussion.

It's gross to want to hold people accountable for lying?

It's "angry and deranged" to say the Biden was a major player in trying to open Cuba? Or prevented the sale of assault rifles for a decade? Or tried until the last minute to get a full public option in ACA?

Please be specific and not Trumpian when you make accusations.

yes, it's fucking gross to call a rape accuser a liar when you don't know that she's lying. Full stop.

meh, it's not perfect journalism, but they did the work.

And it's a helluva lot better than RJ, ChrisL, and Whatamount literally celebrating this outcome. This election cycle + quarantine has really turned some of these dudes into complete assholes.

yes, it's fucking gross to call a rape accuser a liar when you don't know that she's lying. Full stop.

I don't understand why the mods just let this dickhead ruin every fucking thread. Maybe RJ has pics or something?

Also just because Kav was subjected to absolutely deplorable behavior doesn’t mean Biden deserves the same. It’s better to fix the standard than hold everyone to a bad one.

Kavanaugh had multiple accusers and then showed he didn't have the temperament to be a traffic court judge much less on the Supreme Court.

Back