• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Call it what it is....Radical Christian terrorism

leave-us-alone-so-we-can-circle-jerk-in-peace.jpg

What would Deacs89 do if a Muslim shot up a Planned Parenthood?

The moderate OWGs in NC need to stand up to the extremist OWGs. Have OWG leaders in NC spoken up against this terrorist attack yet?

Terrorist attack? Are you jumping to conclusions or can you provide a link to this accusation?

I didn't realize the shooter was yelling "Jesus is great" and part of a larger organization intent on killing all non-believers.

I didn't realize the shooter was yelling "Jesus is great" and part of a larger organization intent on killing all non-believers.
Why did he shoot up a Planned Parenthood clinic? There were plenty of other retail locations nearby. I'm sure he'll be labeled a mentally ill lone wolf, but that doesn't change the obvious ideological motivation.

No facts have been presented, so I cannot answer your question. That was kinda my point.

Yeah you really have to do some mental gymnastics if it turns out he targeted PP to believe it wasn't because of the far rights push against abortion and the clinic, though maybe he is just really anti-pap smear

Haha. We simply have not been provided with any facts up to this point so no conclusions can be drawn. The only "fact" I have seen is a photograph of some "crazy" appearing disheveled OWG. Have you seen other facts presented?

Haha. We simply have not been provided with any facts up to this point so no conclusions can be drawn. The only "fact" I have seen is a photograph of some "crazy" appearing disheveled OWG. Have you seen other facts presented?

Apparently he has a cross at the end of his driveway in NC....so that's a relevant "fact" right?

Back