• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

i thought it was about hearing protection, not noise pollution?

this guy's wearing hearing protection with and without the supressor, and that's a 9mm.

"(CNN)A shooting that left one person dead at Tennessee State University started after an apparent dispute over a dice game, Nashville police said."

The only thing that can stop a woman with a gun falling out of her purse is ano.....you get it.

Something tells me the comments aren't the typical "things happen" reaction to campus shootings.

Something tells me the comments aren't the typical "things happen" reaction to campus shootings.

There's a gun store owner saying everyone should be armed, and a tinfoil hat wearing loon claiming that all of these school shootings are staged with actors and fake blood so that President Obama can push an anti-gun agenda.

I expected worse.

There's a gun store owner saying everyone should be armed, and a tinfoil hat wearing loon claiming that all of these school shootings are staged with actors and fake blood so that President Obama can push an anti-gun agenda.

I expected worse.

Just wait, it will come.

Back