• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

I wonder how close we are to the conservative "solution" of just doing all instruction remotely from everyone's bunker?

Republicans: we'd prefer to be Syria in 2018 than give up the ability to do this on the weekend:

the only way i can get an erection is firing $100 worth of ammunition into a pile of dirt over the course of 50 seconds.

"It's shocking to us too, trust me, in the actual journalism business," Carlson responded.

LOL

—————
There is absolutely no truth to this. CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night's town hall, nor have we ever. After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Colton’s father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected. We welcome Colton to join us on CNN today to discuss his views on school safety.
—————

Pre arranged and scripted bullshit via CNN..the worldwide leader in scripted bullshit

Let's look at some of the reasons arming teachers will lead directly to more school shootings and deaths:

1. Teacher misplaces gun. Student gets it and shoots people.
2. Teacher gets gun taken away. People die.
3. Teacher finds significant other in bed with fellow teacher and shoots them and others.
4. Shooting starts, kids in hallway, four exit their classrooms and start shooting. They could each other and more kids.
5. Kids are in constant fear seeing their teachers wearing guns.
6. Teachers don't know law about when they can shoot.

There are many, many more reasons. This is the dumbest idea short of arming the kids.

Pre arranged and scripted bullshit via CNN..the worldwide leader in scripted bullshit

not that it's worth pointing out "stick to the script" generally means "don't go haywire on camera"

but I'm excited to get a copy of the script. i'm sure it's coming out soon !

Let's look at some of the reasons arming teachers will lead directly to more school shootings and deaths:

1. Teacher misplaces gun. Student gets it and shoots people.
2. Teacher gets gun taken away. People die.
3. Teacher finds significant other in bed with fellow teacher and shoots them and others.
4. Shooting starts, kids in hallway, four exit their classrooms and start shooting. They could each other and more kids.
5. Kids are in constant fear seeing their teachers wearing guns.
6. Teachers don't know law about when they can shoot.

There are many, many more reasons. This is the dumbest idea short of arming the kids.

But was she hot?

Back