• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Jhmd - start a new thread if you want to argue school choice. Quit derailing this one.

In Book 6 of Saga 1, BRAVE Books and Danna Loesch have joined forces to discuss the importance of the Second Amendment through the story Paws Off My Cannon. This story follows Bongo, a daring and hungry gorilla, who loves eating food, especially mushroom-shaped cupcakes. But one day, a villainous hyena shoots a coconut at Bongo and his friend Bonnie. Bonnie is so upset at this misuse of coconut cannons that she suggests the village ban all coconut cannons. Bongo thinks that the hyenas are the problem, not the coconut cannons.

Their debate splits Mushroom Village, and when the hyenas come back, their views are put to the test. Will Bongo and Bonnie finally see eye-to-eye or will one side prevail?

https://shop.bravebooks.us/products/paws-off-my-cannon

Last edited:
Do you claim to represent the entirety of the board left? Do you think I'm wrong that there are posters with kids in private school who oppose school choice for others? I'll take that bet.

So your plan is to respond to everyone here with witty retorts about how they personally send their kids to private school because it’s possible that someone on this board actually does?

These fuckers may be the worse parents ever. Their son is in jail and needs his parents more than ever ( because every other person thinks he is a monster) and they split town. What a huge fuck you to their own son. Throw these Trump loving , gun loving, cowards under the fucking jail.

They were apprehended over night. Someone ratted those aholes out.

Madison Cawthorn said earlier this year that parents should have their sons grow up to be monsters. Guess they listened.

Remember how their inability to do 4th grade math immediately told you they were probably dumb as fuck, amongst many other things. Well their stupidity is found through out all things in life, including being fugitives.

Hadn’t seen this on here but my brother was telling me the details of the Ethan Crumbly shooting and they’re wild. Like the day of the shooting a teacher caught him drawing a picture of a gun and someone bleeding with the words “the thoughts won’t stop, help me” and they sent him back to class and apparently he had the gun in his backpack at the time.

The day before he was researching ammo and he got caught and his mom texted him “lol I’m not mad at you, you just have to learn not to get caught”

Details here

https://www.cbs58.com/news/the-pare...crimes-tied-to-deadly-rampage-prosecutor-says

That's infuriating as just a third party observer. I can't imagine how the parents of the victims feel reading something like that. I don't know how you even remotely recover.

Whomever sent that kid back to class better get a lawyer.

We aren't too far from kids having clear backpacks.

(Edit: it is probable I share too much personal stuff sometimes)

I am completely on board with the notion that access to guns is the biggest problem here, the number one reason I don't have a gun in the house is mental health problems in the family. But, we also have a pervasive problem in our society of not taking mental health seriously until it is catastrophic. I said earlier in the thread that it is hard for parents to admit their child is dangerous, but that doesn't apply here. These folks were deranged themselves and actively encouraging their son's psychotic behavior and the school administrators were definitely negligent in not sending that kid home that morning.

Last edited:
I’m guessing school officials rightfully were afraid of the parents and potential public backlash should it go viral.

I’m guessing school officials rightfully were afraid of the parents and potential public backlash should it go viral.

Or the kid do not do anything explicitly against the rules or technically warranting suspension and once pleading with the parents failed they were powerless.

Right. Which is why they were afraid of the backlash. They couldn’t search him for the same reason.

Back