• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

That is absolutely mind blowing. I have some in-laws that think it is cute to buy their young girl (she is actually getting a bit older now) pink guns for Christmas. I could TOTALLY see this happening to them.

if your 8 yr old can't figure out how to properly handle a fully automatic, short barreled weapon.. i mean, darwinism

Really starting to wonder if I'm going to let the twins use uzis now at 9 years old. This could have happened to any of us. Prayers sent.

Police said the weapon was an Uzi, an Israeli-made submachine gun that some experts say is the wrong choice of firepower for instructing a child.

Before this event, I would have strongly disagreed with these experts. #TheMoreYouKnow

Did you consult with the guy in Aurora or the then guy who shot up the school in CT about the most efficient guns?

If you want to there, these are legitimate questions of you as those two got their guns legally and you support getting the right guns for themselves.

If you want to go there, the guy who shot up the school in CT murdered his mother and used her guns to shoot up the school. Maybe we need to close the murder loophole.

If you want to go there, the guy in Aurora passed a NICS check. I thought the universal background check favored by the left would have stopped such an event? Oh, and the suit against the theater is ripe.

OK, name one good reason why a 9 year old is firing an uzi...anywhere...ever.

Practice. A few more times and she won't kill somebody.

NRA: 'Children Can Have Fun At The Shooting Range'

The nation's largest gun lobby posted a tweet Wednesday afternoon to its NRA Women account that read "7 Ways Children Can Have Fun at the Shooting Range." The tweet included a link to an article with the same title published on the website of Women's Outdoor News. A little over an hour after posting it, NRA Women deleted the tweet without explanation.

rick-perry-oops-o.gif

Back