• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

OK, name one good reason why a 9 year old is firing an uzi...anywhere...ever.

What are you anti-American. The great holy war is upon us, Muslims are forming a caliphate in an attempt to turn the world into a muslim playground full of Sharia law. They are training their children and other children to shoot and kill, war tactics, hell they don't have recess they have afternoon beheading demonstrations. Hell yeah we need every man, woman and child to fight this, meaning Uzi training at the minimum.

That kid is going to be so f'd up for rest of her life.

I'm all for teaching children gun safety. But the guy most to blame is the guy who is dead now and should've known better. Second to blame are her parents. You don't let a kid shoot an automatic weapon unless they have the strength to deal with the recoil, which is constant. This isn't one shot where the gun recoils up and doesn't fire until you tell it to. The gun is constantly bouncing up and must be braced accordingly. Score one for Darwin here. It's a shame the kid has to live with that memory.

I agree on teaching kids gun safety ELC, I'm just glad my parents taught me by different methods.

OK, name one good reason why a 9 year old is firing an uzi...anywhere...ever.

My response was to Strickland33, but I will play. Did I ever mention that an NFA weapon should be fired by a nine year old...anywhere...ever?

Did you ever mention that you were in favor of restricting an American child's 2nd amendment rights?

If so, can you link it?

Reactions: ONW
My response was to Strickland33, but I will play. Did I ever mention that an NFA weapon should be fired by a nine year old...anywhere...ever?

In that case, you didn't answer his question either.

Yes. If you had told everybody your stance on young children bearing arms, people probably wouldn't be making assumptions or asking questions.

Weird comparison. It's fair to ask somebody known for his stance on gun rights who has said little if anything about the numerous incidents of accidental killings by children if they are in favor of gun control measures that would restrict children's access to guns.

Now if I had a history of pro-dog molestation posting, then that would be fair comparison.

I don't have a history of being for dog molestation, so it seems strange to ask me if I'm for collie molestation.

Banning Russian-made AK-47s sets off a U.S. buying frenzy

Laboring almost nonstop, workers at Atlantic Firearms in Bishopville, a Worcester County community on the Eastern Shore, had shipped hundreds of Russian-made AK-47s — an assault rifle prized by both consumers and despots — as buyers wiped out gun dealers’ inventories around the country. The frenzy was brought on, in part, by a suspicion among some gun owners that the Russia-Ukraine conflict was a backdoor excuse to ban guns many Democrats don’t like. Some customers bought eight to 10 rifles for nearly $1,000 each or more, stockpiling them as investments.

Back