• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

People don't realize how awful Cherie Berry is because she has a cute name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't name any positive or negative attributes about her, other than her picture is already in the elevators.

People don't realize how awful Cherie Berry is because she has a cute name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has more to do with her name being recognizable since she is in every elevator in the state.

Oh snap did Roy just come back and win?

Oh for sure. How often do recounts have material changes? I'm a noob at this stuff.

North Carolina is a decidedly red state. Getting redder too because liberals take the easy way out and move away. Cowards.

North Carolina is a decidedly red state. Getting redder too because liberals take the easy way out and move away. Cowards.

I'm probably going to take the easy way out too. Not a lot here in North Carolina that makes me want to live here from a political standpoint.

Got a few months left on the lease and have already begun looking for jobs in the same field I'm in now up north.

I'm probably going to take the easy way out too. Not a lot here in North Carolina that makes me want to live here from a political standpoint.

Got a few months left on the lease and have already begun looking for jobs in the same field I'm in now up north.

Coward. It's because of folks like you that dems can win the PV and lost the EC.

Back