• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

Reff, how do you explain McCrory losing if Obummer had made the Dems a sinking ship?

McCrory just plain lost and I wish he would pack it in quite frankly. He had the HB2, which he was totally correct on but the liberal media never totally gave what happened on it. NC Senate assembly person Phil Berger is who put HB2 quickly in motion. The state houses are the ones who acted and passed all this and they are veto proof. McCrory either had to sign it [and it definitely was something he agreed with & I agree with] because it was veto proof in both NC houses. But he lost also because of the Charlotte toll road most likely.

That said, the Republicans have a veto proof majority in both NC state senate & state house! Cooper, like Perdue will have to do what the Republicans want and that is keep the budget balanced and give the teachers a raise which the Dems have not done in years and years.

McCrory just plain lost and I wish he would pack it in quite frankly. He had the HB2, which he was totally correct on but the liberal media never totally gave what happened on it. NC Senate assembly person Phil Berger is who put HB2 quickly in motion. The state houses are the ones who acted and passed all this and they are veto proof. McCrory either had to sign it [and it definitely was something he agreed with & I agree with] because it was veto proof in both NC houses. But he lost also because of the Charlotte toll road most likely.

That said, the Republicans have a veto proof majority in both NC state senate & state house! Cooper, like Perdue will have to do what the Republicans want and that is keep the budget balanced and give the teachers a raise which the Dems have not done in years and years.

nmrd.gif

See TheReff is how you know America is doomed. He went to a top university and is absolutely dumb as shit, so imagine the rest.

Not Adam and Steve, am I right?

Exactly and we don't want a haywire Steve going into the women's bathroom because he 'feels' like a woman that day harassing your wife, girlfriend, daughter or granddaughter, now do we!

See TheReff is how you know America is doomed. He went to a top university and is absolutely dumb as shit, so imagine the rest.

Nah, you just think with your deac, I think with my brain and am a conservative right-thinking American.

Would you be grossed out if you met a trans person?

I can't say I know one but I think it is quite unusual and I personally think that weirdo Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is a fruitcake that was only wanting attention, just like the Kardashians. I was on a Rhine River cruise in May with a cross dresser and that was really weird! He/she was there with his Dad. Several times would be in khakis, dress shirt & sport coat during the day, but most of the time at night in ladies dresses, matching handbag, jewelry & purse. Plus going into the women's restroom on the ship. Now that is just wrong. But I did talk to him a couple of times while standing around. Quite interesting I must say. And the Euros on the ship would compliment him/her on his outfits all the time--just weird!

I can't say I know one but I think it is quite unusual and I personally think that weirdo Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is a fruitcake that was only wanting attention, just like the Kardashians. I was on a Rhine River cruise in May with a cross dresser and that was really weird! He/she was there with his Dad. Several times would be in khakis, dress shirt & sport coat during the day, but most of the time at night in ladies dresses, matching handbag, jewelry & purse. Plus going into the women's restroom on the ship. Now that is just wrong. But I did talk to him a couple of times while standing around. Quite interesting I must say. And the Euros on the ship would compliment him/her on his outfits all the time--just weird!

I once went on a Rhine river cruise and wine tasting, it was awesome. Lots of castles, but no cool transvestites.

TheReff, you've probably seen plenty of trans people and had no idea. Been in the bathroom with them too.

Kudos :slowclap

Exactly and we don't want a haywire Steve going into the women's bathroom because he 'feels' like a woman that day harassing your wife, girlfriend, daughter or granddaughter, now do we!

Is that happening right now?

Bingo! I have TheReff Bingo!!

B-7 Weirdo
I-23 he/she
Free Space
G-54 Fruitcake
O-69 cross dresser

First time I have ever gotten Bingo from a single post. Thanks, TheReff !

ETA: also gave me 'him/her', 'just wrong', 'just weird' and 'really weird' too.

Last edited:
Bingo! I have TheReff Bingo!!

B-7 Weirdo
I-23 he/she
Free Space
G-54 Fruitcake
O-69 cross dresser

First time I have ever gotten Bingo from a single post. Thanks, TheReff !

Damn! I was just one "Hussein" away from getting it.

TheReff, you've probably seen plenty of trans people and had no idea. Been in the bathroom with them too.

1 in 500 is a tiny %, but if any guy uses the men's bathroom at any major sporting event or concert there are generally 30 to 40 people in there each time. Adds up quickly and almost no guy would ever notice a scrawny transgender using a stall.

It.moved...... it's ok, you are among friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back