• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

For people that love to ridicule liberals as tender snowflakes with a victim mentality, they're certainly trying very hard to play the victim card on this one.

Speaking of the victim card... the Washington Post and the media were the true victims in all of this at the hands of the evil people on the internet who called bullshit on this story and exposed it as a fraud.

Don't believe me? Just ask them:

who is max boot? one of those nobodies that conservatives read and claim is the voice of the left?

Many members of the Tunnels' Left are big fans. PM below for further info.

Here's the original Max Boot column.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...7/20/how-i-miss-obama/?utm_term=.253461879190

Conservatives paved paradise and put up a parking lot. Now they're showing regrets.

Trump is way off on Russia hack report: Max Boot

His reaction suggests a guilty conscience and the possibility that something sinister is going on.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...rt-way-off-sinister-max-boot-column/96312650/

Yep, let's support a bunch of kids who surrounded and mocked an old man who was trying to bring peace.

Angus' mantras:

Make America White Again
Personal Responsibility Isn't for RWers

Speaking of the victim card... the Washington Post and the media were the true victims in all of this at the hands of the evil people on the internet who called bullshit on this story and exposed it as a fraud.

Don't believe me? Just ask them:

LOL. Keep trying, Angus. The news media were the victims of nothing except themselves - that is, their haste to publicize a story without doing any investigation first. And it wasn't just the liberal media, Angus. The National Review and some other conservative outlets also attacked the kids at first, before backtracking. And the story's not a fraud, Angus, in case you haven't been paying attention. As has been pointed out multiple times here, the black Hebrews instigated things, the kids responded, and things escalated from there, including social media. But you keep pretending that those Covington kids were little angels and the innocent victims here. Personally I think they were just displaying jackass behavior like many teens, and they're not monsters. It is curious, though, that in the party of "personal responsibility" and a high school that claims to teach it, neither the teens nor their parents have shown a willingness to take any responsibility whatsoever or to apologize for their behavior. If they had this story would have blown over by now, imo. Instead, the kid is doing appearances on the Today Show and getting White House invites.

Yep, let's support a bunch of kids who surrounded and mocked an old man who was trying to bring peace.

Are you referring to the Vietnam Veteran who was trying to bring peace to a volatile situation as the white kids were hurling racial slurs at the black Hebrews minding their own business?

Last edited:
Are you referring to the Vietnam Veteran who was trying to bring peace to a volatile situation as the white kids were hurling racial slurs at the black Hebrews minding their own business?

I never said any such thing about the "Black Hebrews", but keep trying maybe by the time I'm 99 you might be able to succeed in putting words into my mouth.

The fact is Elder Phillips was chanting a prayer of peace and was surrounded and mocked by the kids from Covington.

My bad, in your world, what's white is automatically right.

I just saw Sandmann's interview on the Today Show, and he basically said that he doesn't owe Phillips or anyone an apology, but still "respects" him. So, there! Angus must be in ecstasies!

Last edited:
I never said any such thing about the "Black Hebrews", but keep trying maybe by the time I'm 99 you might be able to succeed in putting words into my mouth.

The fact is Elder Phillips was chanting a prayer of peace and was surrounded and mocked by the kids from Covington.

My bad, in your world, what's white is automatically right.

I don't think they either surrounded him or mocked him, but keep on keeping on.

I don't think they either surrounded him or mocked him, but keep on keeping on.

And there were many fine people in Charlottesville screaming "white Power", "Jews will not replace us", "Blood and soil"., etc.

Must be tough for the “kids these days” crowd. They want to hate the young but they also want MAGA.

The whole episode seems overblown.

Worst actors probably the lunatic “hebrews” agitating everyone around them.

They were most certainly mocking him, but they didn’t surround him. He walked into their group pounding his drum. The main shithead just didn’t budge and Phillips just pounded his drum in his face.

Everyone acted like complete morons. Kindof like the Tunnels.

giphy.webp

Back