• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

They get to reinforce white supremacy and wreck public education at the same time. It’s the dream.

So the Nazi's weren't of low moral character sailor? jh? angus?

I imagine we will hear your full-throated repudiation of this, and calls for expulsion from the Grand Old Party directly.

LOL - Did the Tunnels brain trust even bother to read the WaPo article? Or was the afternoon lineup on MSNBC just too engrossing? We all know work wasn't an impediment.

4th paragraph down for the board scholars:

“Nazism, Marxism and fascism are a stain on our world history and should be regarded as such, and I failed to adequately articulate that in my comments during the meeting,” Baldwin said. “I believe that kids should learn about these horrible events in history so that we don’t experience them again in humanity.”

LOL - Did the Tunnels brain trust even bother to read the WaPo article? Or was the afternoon lineup on MSNBC just too engrossing? We all know work wasn't an impediment.

Is this like the "Let's go Brandon" dad where he'll go full Nazi on Laura Ingram's show in two days?

So he (rightly) gets called out for his comments and backtracks later? Where have we seen this before? And why would he not make such an obvious point in his initial comment? And that doesn't even address the details of this proposed bill.

This is how Republicans normalize Nazism to the base. It’s not long until we see Angus, sailor, etc making similar statements.

I’m talking about the text of the senate proposal ding-dong. Still waiting for you to call for removal of these members of your party.

This is how you “gotcha ya” boys!

Doesn't everyone sometimes accidentally sympathize with Nazis?

Republicans know exactly what they're doing.

So he is, or was, a member of the Oath Keepers? No wonder he's uncomfortable with teachers pointing out that Fascists and Nazis were bad people. But, hey, he did backtrack and (finally) call those things bad after local and national news media started questioning him about his initial comments, so there, Tunnels Left!

Last edited:
Are Texas schools allowed to teach about the Chinese Exclusion Act?

Teacher's have to post their lesson plan for parent review. If parents opt their child out, the teacher must provide a different lesson plan for that child. FFS.

This isn't just about CRT. It's about bullying teachers out of public education.

Back