• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

When are they going to crack down on some of these New Black Panthers ?

NFL players kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag, but this isn't? The little kids giving the finger is a fitting touch. MAGA family values indeed!

Kneel Before the Cross...and Dat Ass.

NFL players kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag, but this isn't? The little kids giving the finger is a fitting touch. MAGA family values indeed!

Is this guy running? I can't tell who it is, but I'm picking up a Florida vibe.

Wow. They’re just blatant about their ignorance.

When I first looked I thought it was the wife and 5 kids.

Yeah. You know these Republicans like ‘em young. I assume the wife took the picture.

Silly…offering generally out of touch people a lot of BS suggesting them evil libdems and sleezy immigrants an’ various “woke” folks an’ others is just wreckin’ some notion of traditional ‘merica…well, that is something.

Apparently quite enough for many dumdasses.

Silly…offering generally out of touch people a lot of BS suggesting them evil libdems and sleezy immigrants an’ various “woke” folks an’ others is just wreckin’ some notion of traditional ‘merica…well, that is something.

Apparently quite enough for many dumdasses.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

Lyndon B. Johnson

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

Lyndon B. Johnson

Wow that was spot on

This picture is from one of several entrances to Disney Springs. At most they mildly inconvenienced a few dozen people. The hubris of "the Entrance of Disney" is amazing.

278567081_10229292094509360_2768954404557717261_n.jpg

Those look like old worn old Mickey ears. Yes, the Desantis hat says he's anti-Disney.

Lyndon B. Johnson

Take your woke crt and be gone!

Why are republicans anti publi... uh... education again?

Back