• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

The Storm also have announced that local favorite Tony Salazar, who recently retired from the European SimBa has signed a contract to join the coaching staff.

LOL that's great.

And I haven't seen the great recruiting class you guys are talking about yet. Only been through my local regions so far but, yeesh, it's crappy hunting in regions 30-2

LOL that's great.

And I haven't seen the great recruiting class you guys are talking about yet. Only been through my local regions so far but, yeesh, it's crappy hunting in regions 30-2

I really feel like the class is upper and lower class with a thin middle class if you will. The top looks super good but the majority fall somewhere shy of good. For instance in C13, I normally like to do a lot of netters in region but outside of Jake Evans there isn't much to look at this season. :(

So I was looking at the Past Champs, and Evansville is on the list! We won way back in Season 3. I told all my players this to try to inspire them. I don't think it worked.

Our first preseason game the other night was against Pasadena. We got blown out, 95-60... And Pasadena is by no means an elite program. This could be a long season.

So I was looking at the Past Champs, and Evansville is on the list! We won way back in Season 3. I told all my players this to try to inspire them. I don't think it worked.

Our first preseason game the other night was against Pasadena. We got blown out, 95-60... And Pasadena is by no means an elite program. This could be a long season.

It's a process, but you'll learn to love your team. It takes on it's on meaning being your first team on top of just building the program and recruiting the digital 'kids'.

Pulling in that first stud player makes it all worth it.

Pulling in that first stud player makes it all worth it.

AKA Bert Hutchings for Boca Raton. +9... Funny how much he has elevated my team though his numbers are not eye opening at all. I love that players can have such an impact on the games without being so blatantly obvious. Just like real bball, sometimes a player's hustle, drive and positioning make all the difference in a game but don't show up in the box scores.

Relish the stud. I am on year 3 of mine (Ruis) and its going by too fast! I am worried about LAR (Life after Ruis) haha

Who is Carbondale? And are you really thinking about benching your guy who averaged 28 points per game last year?

Who is Carbondale? And are you really thinking about benching your guy who averaged 28 points per game last year?

That's DeacInVermont. He's our resident short-bus coach. ;)

If he is like me, he's giving his freshmen some run in the exhbition season. Or maybe the cpu did that and he hasn't changed it yet.

I put up two scrimmages. Both have All-C20 players Morin and Garrett at SG and SF if you want to test your wing players.

awaken's right. I'm trying out different lineups to see where my frosh will be effective. As a short bus coach, I don't have unlimited scrimmages to run, so I use the exhibition season to get a handle on what I've got.

My starting lineup tonight (if I remember correctly) is:
Duhon
Cason
Sagers
Esterle
Jimenez

I was really disappointed in Sagers' defense at PF against Eugene. I really want to play him there, though.

So, Ph, how well does Vanmeter shoot for you? PM response is fine. I'm trying to get a handle on Esterle's defense at the PF spot. Thanks!

Great win for Boca tonight against Frankfort's freshmen and 2 seniors. I had been eager to see how FR Brice Truong would handle playing against Bernard Tuttle and I think he did pretty well.

Truong 6 pts, 6 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal, 1 TO
Tuttle 7 pts, 2 boards, 1 block, 5 PF

Thanks for the game Awaken, Good luck the rest of the season.

Casper L15

IS FREAKING RIDICULIOUS!!!! I think they go 24-0 this season. Boca and Lubbock are 0 for 20???? And none of the games are close.I believe Boca's 11 pt loss is the closest I have come and yet Warak's always bitchin that his team being so weak.

Please.....

:eek:

Flagstaff took a loss to coach warak and Dearborn. Dave Gellhaus was on a mission to prove a point after Coach pilot decided not to go full steam after him during the recruiting season, talking his frustration out to the tune of 25 points in 22 minutes :eek: Freshman Christian James also played well up against Rene Naquin. Both looked about the same stats-wise but Naquin had more defense but a worse shooting percentage.

I was happy to see how well Gene Macklin played at PG (5/0 A/TO) but our senior SG Eric Sullivan really disappointed, going 4-12 from the field and getting torched on defense. Will be interesting to see how this team comes together and what positions are the best fit for each. Good game warak, hope i don't have to face off with you again anytime soon.

IS FREAKING RIDICULIOUS!!!! I think they go 24-0 this season. Boca and Lubbock are 0 for 20???? And none of the games are close.I believe Boca's 11 pt loss is the closest I have come and yet Warak's always bitchin that his team being so weak.

Please.....

Wow hes in my conference, this sucks

Please.....

Wow hes in my conference, this sucks

Back