• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oscar Pistorius, Olympic 'Blade Runner', arrested for killing girlfriend...

Anytime an intruder puts someone on their heels, they are entitled to defend themselves.

If its true that there was screaming beforehand, he really shot his case in the foot.

Who could be so careless to shoot someone 4 times before even knowing who you're shooting at? Whatever the truth is, just a really sad story.

He really let his anger run all over her.

Apparently he's been on the wrong foot with the law before.

How's the justice system in South Africa? I mean, would they break his legs to get him to confess.

He didn't need to do this. He had toed the line until now, but what could have caused him step out of line like this? Was it too much caffeine? His suffering from shingles? Maybe he felt hamstrung because of all the fame -- was that his Achilles Heel? Did she want to get married, and he got cold feet? Money problems -- sources are now saying he was on a shoestring budget. Who knows, but something's afoot. Let's be clear, though, this was not feat of strength, it was a cowardly act. Unless he's not lying, in which case he needs to put one foot in front of the other and move on. But he's dragging his feet on the answer, he needs to stop pussyfooting around on this and take a step in the right direction. Stop tip-toeing around, already, or someone's going to hold his feet to the fire.

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/exclusive-the-case-against-oscar-2/

A bloodied cricket bat is the central piece of evidence in the unfolding murder investigation into ReevaSteenkamp’s death.

City Press can reveal that police are investigating different scenarios involving the bat – one of which is that her boyfriend, Olympic hero Oscar Pistorius, used it to viciously assault her.

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/exclusive-the-case-against-oscar-2/

A bloodied cricket bat is the central piece of evidence in the unfolding murder investigation into ReevaSteenkamp’s death.

toastSliceWhiteBkgd.jpg

I wish the media would vet our heroes.

Latest leak from case:

Model Reeva Steenkamp was shot four times through the bathroom door at the home of Olympian Oscar Pistorius, a South African official familiar with the case told CNN on Monday. She was alive after she was shot and was carried downstairs by Pistorius, said the official, who was not authorized to release details to the media.

Latest leak from case:

Model Reeva Steenkamp was shot four times through the bathroom door at the home of Olympian Oscar Pistorius, a South African official familiar with the case told CNN on Monday. She was alive after she was shot and was carried downstairs by Pistorius, said the official, who was not authorized to release details to the media.

If you told me that an Olympic runner with no legs shot his supermodel girlfriend while sitting on the shitter, I would never, ever believe you.

If you told me that an Olympic runner with no legs

Stop there, and I wouldn't believe you. But this guy did it. And you know how? Heart, Will, Determination. And that's exactly what it took for him to climb that final mountain -- murder supermodel girlfriend while sitting on the shitter. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

So they got into a fight, she beat him with the cricket bat, he retreats to the shitter. She starts banging on the door trying to get in and he unloads 4 rounds into her. What I dont get is why he carried her downstairs.

Latest leak from case:

This is strange

Back