• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

Seriously, can we make #WhitePower a thing? Stratts, get that shit on your next billboard.

steve-masiello.jpg

Italians gotta get their GTL mayne
GTL
The process of staying fresh and mint. Stands for "Gym, tan, laundry." Must be done everyday to achieve maximum potential. Side effects include fist pumping. Coined by the eloquent Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from MTV's ground breaking Jersey Shore.
"You gotta GTL everyday to make sure you're looking your best bro. If your shirt looks bad it makes the whole product look bad."

Mike White is such an obvious great choice.

No kidding. Clear #3 to anyone paying attention. The best thing is there's no way he doesn't come to Wake as long as we make a respectable first offer and are willing to compete with other suitors (Auburn).

Only worry is Ole Miss, but not sure he'd be feeling too warmly about them if they fired his former boss after one down season following a pretty good stretch for Ole Miss.

Marvin Menzies is in the late game tonight (WAC semifinals, 11:30). Might have to check that out.

Nobody knows who it will be yet. Wellman is playing this one close to the vest. The hiring is his ultimately his decision and he isn't even in a position to announce the Bz firing for a couple more days. I suspect after Bz is let go early next week that it still takes a while (longer than we'd all like) to announce a new coach. And the rumors will only get louder in the meantime.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: I didn't want to face this guy in the PAC 12. If you haven't noticed, the heartless performances this year's UCLA team has shown from time to time were never an issue with Ben. His teams always played hard. My honest opinion is that if he takes over at Stanford, he won't have to worry about coaching any prima donnas and.....they'll be routinely kicking our ass in a few years"

seems like the UCLA fans seem to think howland will be better off coaching 3 to 4* #culture guys rather than recruiting his balls off and hoping studs fit into his system

"The kids seemed to thrive and like it when they went to 3 straight Final Fours. I will tell you one thing......... if he gets a job in the Pac 12, I wouldn't want to play his teams. You will find out what it is like to take a good or great offense into the teeth of his defensive teams and you will see how great defense typically makes a great offense look silly in sports."

Back