• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

I just imagine Wellman in the hotel bar watching on his tablet telling his buddies before the game about how Turner is responsible for Tim Duncan's success and how UC-Irvine is a strong #14 seed and how he's going to bring him back to Winston. And Joe Alleva chuckling every time the UCI score goes across the screen while watching Duke blow it.

lol

Seems to me like the board favorites are killing it and the board nightmares are struggling.

this is so fucking awful. how RW would consider a coach from this league is amazing.

haha Turner loses to an 11-19 team in the second round of his conference tournament?? wellman is so sad.

I've never read the SI article till now. That's some messed up stuff. Not only the drugs, but the social awkwardness, the requirement to have the filmroom at 72 degrees, etc. Will someone address that again concisely?

I've never read the SI article till now. That's some messed up stuff. Not only the drugs, but the social awkwardness, the requirement to have the filmroom at 72 degrees, etc. Will someone address that again concisely?

It is riddled throughout the 180+ pages. I am not sure how much credibility that article has, just ask Mike Gundy.

It is riddled throughout the 180+ pages. I am not sure how much credibility that article has, just ask Mike Gundy.

Yeah there was a big contingent of pissy UCLA haters that were basically had more connections and clout than the BzzzOut movement to get things like that Howland article published

It really wasn't that bad

Still could see Stanford canning Dawkins if they get blowed out like this in the Big Dance, a la our boi Howland last year

I would also add a "pants around my ankles" category with MY MAN buzz and the other mystery big name candidates people don't know we're after

Back