• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

I guess, but you don't hear us clamoring to hire our unsuccessful assistants.

They can easily blame that on Bz. He still a good reputation and was always on their lists for job openings back in the Prosser days.

I would prefer the young guys, but I don't see Wellman going in that direction. I prefer Howland to Amaker and Lonergan (my buddy who's connected to the programs in DC said he heard Lonergan was taking interviews), but I understand there's risk there.

Stanford is not firing Dawkins IMO. That guy is full of shit.

Howland would also not turn down the Wake job because of Jamie Dixon. Come on.

Lonergan up 8 on UMASS with time winding down.

Just the fact that UC-I is down with 5 mins left against 11-19 Cal-Poly makes me want to puke.

The Irvine/Poly game is on ESPN3. Poly up 3 w/ ball w/ 3 to go at last TV timeout.

Irvine is funny to watch on defense. They just buzz around and let anyone drive and have their giant stand in front of basket and never move. Kind of like a dad playing against the neighborhood kids.

Cal Poly just drilled a long 3 to go up 4 with 1:30 left.

9ehu7e2u.jpg

Balls back.

Bitches.

That was a quick tie-up.

Levels:

Hell yeah: Marshall, Shaka, Howland

Cool: Masiello, Archie

Ok not bad not bad: white, Lonergan, Amaker

Damn: mooney, Paulson, reed, Turner

One of those plays where they don't want to clal the foul so they just give Irvine the ball, but now they're going to give Poly the ball on review.

SUCK IT TURNER!

He looks like Bz when he's talking to the players. Ewwwwwwww

I just imagine Wellman in the hotel bar watching on his tablet telling his buddies before the game about how Turner is responsible for Tim Duncan's success and how UC-Irvine is a strong #14 seed and how he's going to bring him back to Winston. And Joe Alleva chuckling every time the UCI score goes across the screen while watching Duke blow it.

Back