• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

Wow, La Tech is completely stagnant on offense right now. No movement, nothing.

Jesus, the Bulldogs imploded these last few minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

La Tech shooting 19% in the 2nd half. Woof.

I loved Tulsa's Ray attacking the 2v1, up 7 with 1:30 left. Smart decision.

Still a fan of White. Definitely a fan of Manning now, too, but he'd still be down on my list.

I do wonder if Miller and White missing the NCAAT would make Masiello and Manning more realistic with Wellman. It seems unlikely that he'd hire someone without NCAAT experience.

Dayton should be in. White missing doesn't hurt his candidacy with me although it might w/ Wellman.

Tough loss for White and his experienced laden La Tech team. Unfortunately for him he loses 3 of 4 his four top scorers. They won't be as good next year but they'll be alright- probably middle of CUSA.

Dayton should be in. White missing doesn't hurt his candidacy with me although it might w/ Wellman.

Oh, I agree, it just seems like it will. Of course, I was making the point in service of selfish MASIELLO reasoning.

Given the lack of depth in Wellman's last coaching search, I don't see Wellman looking at White if he doesn't make the Tourney. Who knows though.

Watching his team play made me like Manning a lot more.

This is true. And I have less concerns about his recruiting ability. Also feel like he likely has better connections to put together an elite coaching staff.

And Tulsa is private so Ronnie will like that.

Back