• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Super Bowl - KP Report on the BC Eagles - Saturday 4 pm - RSN

Dutch Deacon 65's obsession with white players and one and dones is kind of disturbing.

Manning doesn't recruit _______ ________ players.

Manning's problems are much deeper than recruiting. If we had all the players he has recruited and they were still here under a capable coach, Wake would be elite.

Yeah if Sarr stays on him, he never gets that shot off. No reason for Sarr to leave him with the shot clock almost gone.

Yep. And Sarr just had a huge block on a 3 pointer too.

I wonder if Manning realizes his days are numbered. That would be a good question from Les or Conor.

We lack any kind of bulk, and have no shooters. Brandon is the only real threat from outside and he was way off today.Heplayed great defensive, but his shot was off. Moore and Woods would have helped this team, was glad to see Crawford move along

I wonder if Manning realizes his days are numbered. That would be a good question from Les or Conor.

Wellman and his goons would be all over this. They can't ask or their access will be severely limited or pulled entirely.

Wellman and his goons would be all over this. They can't ask or their access will be severely limited or pulled entirely.

Conor pretty much said in his last blog that Manning either has no idea what he is doing or no idea how to communicate how he is doing it.

Conor pretty much said in his last blog that Manning either has no idea what he is doing or no idea how to communicate how he is doing it.

I was told a beat writer who did that would not have access anymore.

I think KP is right on this one. Bowman scores with 10 seconds left to put BC up by one. Danny calls timeout. He stands around for twenty seconds and then tells Brandon to make a play. The offense stagnates and Brandon ends up chucking a 30 footer as time expires.

Damn, almost a perfect prediction.

We're talking about the same AD who ended live calls to the coach's show because "we won't be preached to". So, you draw any conclusion you wish. I know for a fact he's a vindictive asshole.

No beat reporter is ever going to ask that kind of question. Les and Conor have done an admirable job telling it like it is so far this season. Conor particularly , as he works for the hometown print media.

Damn, almost a perfect prediction.

Was it a bad omen that Arkansas State’s Melo Eggleston was pictured on the tickets for this game? My best hope for the balance of the season is to catch one of the tiny foam fingers during the “Minute of Mayhem.”

Bowman's shot seems very similar to the HBU 3 to send that game to OT (and our eventual loss)

same spot on the floor, and against all odds at release he had no WF player in front of him

I'll go with 1-17. Aren't we playing an 18 game ACC schedule now?

Yes and starting next year, there will be a 20 game ACC schedule. That may have been a double-win for Wake. Helps push Manning out and helps Christian hold on to his job.

Good news is that we won't have to stew on this L very long.

Next up: Home on Wed vs. Louisville, coached by Chris Mack and Dino Gaudio.

WF basketball is cursed. Despite all teh poor coaching and lack of defense etc we have the luck of the Buzzard. I can think of no team that loses in the way WF does. It's epic.

Back