• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pacquiao-Marquez III

Team members are allowed to bet on the fight? I assume it's win only.

I guess so, I was surprised by that as well...

For those with freezing issues all these feeds are getting slammed right now. The one I linked is working for me but I would try to rotate between all the others to find a decent one.

Team members are allowed to bet on the fight? I assume it's win only.

They are absolutely allowed to bet on their fighters.

My buddy's brother managed a heavyweight contender and he did. The afternoon of the fight Jameel McCline (the fighter) was whining that Alan didn't believe in him. So alan bet $1000 on him at 8-1 and won.

It's like horse racing owners can only bet to win.

For those with Sopcast, this is working really well. sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/96441

try a couple of the earlier tweeted links on that twitter feed on page 1. they're working better then the last couple he tweeted.

another good round in the 7th... tough to call. Marquez looking good.

that's a tough round.....Marquez had a couple of shots but Manny controlled the action.

anybody have any new links? all the ones from the @freefights twitter are freezing on me. watch 3 seconds, freeze 3 seconds is such a frustrating tease.

Back