• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pacquiao-Marquez III

The gap is closing... another round to Pac going into the 11th. good fight.

Honestly, I think its 6-5 Marquez going into the 12th. What a huge upset that would be if it happened.

I see Marquez or a draw. Don't think Manny won this.

Lame. A handful of strong clean shots in the fight. Mostly everything was deflected or blocked. Marquez had the better fight, but there wasn't a whole lot of action.

Eh, I kind of expected Manny to win. Have to decisively beat the champ. I think JMM won, but understand the reasoning.

This is why boxing has become a joke. It's all about a Pacquiao/Mayweather matchup. And Marquez just kicked Pacquiao's ass.

At least I watched it for free.

I hadn't watched boxing in years, this will probably be the last time. What a joke. Little action and no chance Manny won 116-112 on a scorecard.

It was 114-114, 115-113, and 116-112.

The rule of thumb in boxing is you have to take the championship. You shouldn't win if it's really close and you haven't hurt the champ.

Back