• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pacquiao-Marquez III

The rule of thumb in boxing is you have to take the championship. You shouldn't win if it's really close and you haven't hurt the champ.

rj someone had a 116-112 manny scorecard. That's not even possible with the fight that just happened.

Its a joke

I stopped watching due to the freezing, but that's ridiculous.

Marquez fought a good fight but he hadn't done enough to win a championship. Too many close rounds.

Tonight was a great example of why MMA is passing boxing in popularity. The UFC heavyweight title changed hands on a definitive KO and boxing ends up with yet another lame controversial decision

The rule of thumb in boxing is you have to take the championship. You shouldn't win if it's really close and you haven't hurt the champ.

Yeah, but Marquez outpointed him so badly the decision was an embarrassment. Ken Norton did the same thing to Ali and got the nod.

Mario Lopez interviewing Pacquiao. LOL. How did he get involved in this. Please don't have a 4th of this.

i missed a little bit searching for a new feed, but that was really pretty boring.

boxing : soccer (everyone plays for scorecard/penalty kicks) :: ufc : football (go for the win/knockout mentality)

British commentators ripping decision, saying money was reason Pacquiao won.

The 3 scorecards were 114-114, 115-113, 116-112.

That would be a fine card in favor of Marquez. there is no way on gods green earth that Paq won the fight 116-112 OR 115-113.

It was noiwhere near that onesided.

You just said you didn't watch the fight because it was freezing up. What the fuck? Marquez won the fight. I was pulling for Pacquiao because I want that matchup with Mayweather but hells bells... Marquez was launching on Pacquiao all night. I feel bad for Marquez... that was his moment in the sun and he got screwed by a completely corrupt sport.

Did I watch the same fight as some here? Manny won that fight, maybe not 116-112 but he def. won the fight. As for the guy talking about why UFC is passing in popularity, they do go to judges decisions in UFC as well and im sure there will be controversial scores as well.

We have different eyes because I saw MAYBE a draw for Paq... no way an easy win.

Back