• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

I'm going around on the website and I know nothing about EVP but I hear absolutely nothing. Sometimes it seems like the sound quality changes but that's about it. So when they write a description of what they heard... how the heck are they getting that?

I've listened to quite a few and hear the same thing as you AWAR, even with headphones. Granted they werent noise cancelling headphones. The guy from the first group classified the EVPs into 4 categories, A-D. I would say the sounds on their website are in the B-D range. A couple of them I could make out the words, but many of them I was not.

We'd have to limit the numbers to 4 or 5 individuals I'd presume. Too many in there at one time would be like a party. Most of the investigators went in as teams of 2. Once they present the findings, and I can talk to the Board I'll post back with the specifics.

I'm game, but I don't need the whole weekend. One evening would be plenty.

little kids freak me out with this stuff. I don't like it.

I'm slowly getting more and more confirmation. There are 3 spirits in the house. And older man, a young girl (not sure of age yet) and an unidentified third one. Two of them are playful and friendly, the male (presumably Dr Hobbs) is stern and forceful.

I'm slowly getting more and more confirmation. There are 3 spirits in the house. And older man, a young girl (not sure of age yet) and an unidentified third one. Two of them are playful and friendly, the male (presumably Dr Hobbs) is stern and forceful.

I've seen enough movies to know that the third spirit is clearly the devil.

That ties with the stories you provided from the previous residents.

Yeah, I'm thinking Dr Hobbs is the dark figure, the girl is the one who pulled the little girls hair that night. The third, I'm really not sure. I wonder if they realize they are dead? On one episode of Ghost Hunters, a spirit was at odds with the homeowners, until they finally convinced it that it had been dead for some time. It then willingly crossed over.

Back