• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peace out public service loan forgiveness

Actually, we were the generation that fought for integration as youth. It's the old south that has created most of the problems we have today.

LOL. Not the least bit surprising that board liberals think there is nothing wrong with not paying one's debts.....or that people shouldn't even be expected to repay their debts. Self responsibility is right out the window here.

lol

You mean the only generation to ever have a balanced federal budget?

The generation that gave the world the greatest music ever? The PC? The internet?

What has Gen-X and after created besides Facebook and Twitter? Which are the internet's version of writing on bathroom walls.

Come on RJ, the Boomers are leaving Gen X and the Millennials with how many trillions in federal debt? Plus your claims of their great contributions are easily debunked.

Inventor of the PC was born in 1941, so not a boomer.

For being such a community man, BKF sure doesnt hesitate to shit on the teachers and public servants of his community. Those Asheboro schools must be filled with self made millionaires teaching school pro-bono as a hobby.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

This debate seems to be more "can see both sides of the argument" than clear cut on political lines.

Come on RJ, the Boomers are leaving Gen X and the Millennials with how many trillions in federal debt? Plus your claims of their great contributions are easily debunked.

Sorry, I like the music of my generation more than classical music. Also, the music of my generation changed the world. It was central to civil rights movement, anti-war movement and changed societal mores on many levels. Classical music did none of that. It had no impact on the world around it or history.

At to the PC being invented in 1941, it's like saying that Da Vinci invented the helicopter and other things that weren't used for hundreds of years was the key. PCs were not used by the public until boomers made them accessible to the world.

\

if anything, the internet will be the downfall of free society. thanks again, boomers

If only all those school teachers with student loan debt would actually get real jobs making deals while getting drunk at the local country club golf course, like real Americans who aren't out of touch at all.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Why would teachers need money? I'm sure their husbands do fine in their real jobs.

Sorry, I like the music of my generation more than classical music. Also, the music of my generation changed the world. It was central to civil rights movement, anti-war movement and changed societal mores on many levels. Classical music did none of that. It had no impact on the world around it or history.

At to the PC being invented in 1941, it's like saying that Da Vinci invented the helicopter and other things that weren't used for hundreds of years was the key. PCs were not used by the public until boomers made them accessible to the world.

dude, every generation invents things. WGAF no one cares. your generation is going to demolish medicare and social security and when they all hit 65 they're going to continue to vote to keep things cozy for themselves with a voting bloc that will last for another 30 years

all because you're the greediest, most self absorbed generation of all time. i mean, the only defense you have is to list dumb "inventions" and to claim 40 years of dozens of musical genres as an accomplishment

no one is going to give a fuck about the kinks in 300 years

Social Security is fine but needs to be updated. The tax should be taken off of all income without limits and the age needs to rise on a continuing basis. Then there would be no problem.

Social Security is fine but needs to be updated. The tax should be taken off of all income without limits and the age needs to rise on a continuing basis. Then there would be no problem.

So Millionaires should pay $60k a year for 40 years to get back $30k a year for 20 years? Not sure why you're so anti-Russia, cause I'm fairly sure you're a commie.

Age limit should be raised to 70, immediately. Plenty of 70 year olds out there in the workforce. If you save up enough on your own to retire sooner, great. My dad retired at 55 and has been bored outta his mind. My mom just stopped working at 73.

In your new job in HR, you should understand that Social Security has been a great aide in getting younger workers into corporate America and keeping costs down. RE: what millionaires pay-single people, childless couples and empty nesters pay real estate taxes for schools that they get nothing out of.

In your new job in HR, you should understand that Social Security has been a great aide in getting younger workers into corporate America and keeping costs down. RE: what millionaires pay-single people, childless couples and empty nesters pay real estate taxes for schools that they get nothing out of.

So we should go with all private schools?

The inventor of the PC was born in '41. That means the inventor of the PC is not a baby boomer.

dude, every generation invents things. WGAF no one cares. your generation is going to demolish medicare and social security and when they all hit 65 they're going to continue to vote to keep things cozy for themselves with a voting bloc that will last for another 30 years

all because you're the greediest, most self absorbed generation of all time. i mean, the only defense you have is to list dumb "inventions" and to claim 40 years of dozens of musical genres as an accomplishment

no one is going to give a fuck about the kinks in 300 years

Dude, the Kinks are fucking great though.

Dude, the Kinks are fucking great though.

yeah, they are great. I could be wrong. When Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 350 comes out they'll probably use Picture Book for the fun pre-credit sequence

Back