• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pelosi’s Husband Hospitalized After Assualt

Another thing I'm not excited about is the dude servicing my HVAC. Woke up this morning to a crazy whirring noise. Sounded like a bad fan or something. He opens it up and says "here's the problem. This unconnected wiring. See? I don't know where it goes. None of the Sr techs do either."

Me - "You can understand how that does not give me any confidence in this situation right now?"

Another thing I'm not excited about is the dude servicing my HVAC. Woke up this morning to a crazy whirring noise. Sounded like a bad fan or something. He opens it up and says "here's the problem. This unconnected wiring. See? I don't know where it goes. None of the Sr techs do either."

Me - "You can understand how that does not give me any confidence in this situation right now?"

Chat bros, my in-laws are coming today. Not excited about that.

I hope deaconson posted on this thread by mistake. If not, I hope the HVAC dude doesn’t need a hammer. I hope his in-laws hide the hammers.

I saw Jussie Smollett trending, clicked to see why and hey, it's related to this incident. Looks like everything's a Smollett situation when it involves one of them.

I can't wait to hear about the growing extremism and both sidesing that this is clearly evidence of.

The man who assaulted Paul Pelosi, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, tried to tie him up “until Nancy got home,” according to two sources familiar with the situation.

When the police arrived at the residence, the attacker said he was “waiting for Nancy.”

That gets a kidnapping charge right?
Not sure - some states require that kidnapping include "moving the victim." I'd imagine holding a Congresswoman's husband hostage while waiting for her to get home and referencing her by name runs afoul of some federal statutes though in addition to just state crimes. Attorneys in California will assuredly have better insight. I bet they throw the kitchen sink at him though as an overall deterrent anad bring anything they think they can get.

There’s a reason Jussie Smollett is trending right now.

There’s a reason Jussie Smollett is trending right now.

They are obviously hoping this was made up bullshit just like Jussie's story?

I think we all know what's coming when the motive is announced. I'm sure Fox News will act appropriately.

I thought she got SS protection? Maybe she only gets it wherever she is?

They are obviously hoping this was made up bullshit just like Jussie's story?

I think we all know what's coming when the motive is announced. I'm sure Fox News will act appropriately.
The Fox News narrative is probably Smollett but if it did happen it's more crime run amok in Dem-controlled cities

Back