• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pelosi’s Husband Hospitalized After Assualt

Gotta admit, "hemp bracelet artist" was not on my list of expected occupations for people who I figured would drink the MAGA kool-aid.

Gotta admit, "hemp bracelet artist" was not on my list of expected occupations for people who I figured would drink the MAGA kool-aid.
big overlap between the spiritual/wellness/hippie-ish type people and the QAnon/anti-vax conspiracy nutjobs

big overlap between the spiritual/wellness/hippie-ish type people and the QAnon/anti-vax conspiracy nutjobs

Yeah. Republicans have been uniting the nutjobs to bolster their ranks. Anti-vaxxers made the list.

Seriously though, how did someone get through the security on the private property of someone who is third in line to the presidency? I get she was traveling and had her security detail with her, but wouldn't her house be well protected?

Seriously though, how did someone get through the security on the private property of someone who is third in line to the presidency? I get she was traveling and had her security detail with her, but wouldn't her house be well protected?
Especially considering how wealthy they are. Even if one of them wasn't a political leader you would have to think that a property like this in a major city would be a high profile target.

Especially considering how wealthy they are. Even if one of them wasn't a political leader you would have to think that a property like this in a major city would be a high profile target.

I haven't seen any news about how well protected it is. I have seen some tweets that it's on a public street where you can walk right up to the door, but that just doesn't seem like it should be the case.

Republican Party caters to the crazies right now so Any type of crazy is likely drawn to their conspiracies

Always like the tack ons, shitty nursing home or beat an 80 year old with a hammer, elder abuse.

Back