• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pelosi’s Husband Hospitalized After Assualt

We need to wait and see how they graffiti'd the anarchist "A" before we can determine Jussie or legit !

Fox News asks why Biden doesn’t condemn all hammer attacks. I’m not making this up.

Police have identified the attacker, so I guess we're coming up on knowing which type of right wing goon he is. Doomsday prepper hill person? Navy seal cosplaying III-percenter? Basement dwelling, incel proudboy? Suburban Qanon dad who's sources have never been wrong?

The Fox News narrative is probably Smollett but if it did happen it's more crime run amok in Dem-controlled cities
The law and order angle is the best spin, putting aside how deplorable spinning this is. "We reject all forms of political violence as conservatives. Remember when that guy shot Steve Scalise? Anyway, Nancy Pelosi lets people shit on the sidewalks in her city so this is her fault". Guarantee this is the take we see.

They are obviously hoping this was made up bullshit just like Jussie's story?

I think we all know what's coming when the motive is announced. I'm sure Fox News will act appropriately.

Hoping? That’s not how conservative media works. They don’t hope for the facts. They’ll spin it so their base will believe whatever they need to believe. If their base needs to believe Pelosi made it up to hurt Republicans in the midterms, that’s exactly what they’ll claim.

Hoping? That’s not how conservative media works. They don’t hope for the facts. They’ll spin it so their base will believe whatever they need to believe. If their base needs to believe Pelosi made it up to hurt Republicans in the midterms, that’s exactly what they’ll claim.
"Why would a conservative carry out an attack like this so close to the midterms and harm their cause? Something doesn't add up. Makes more sense that this was staged because the timing is just too convenient".

Super easy to write.

They are now saying the attacker was looking to attack Nancy Pelosi. Her husband (by reports) is now having head/brain surgery.
How the hell does this happen??

They are now saying the attacker was looking to attack Nancy Pelosi. Her husband (by reports) is now having head/brain surgery.
Not to be flippant, but MTG's "Democrats want Republicans dead" rhetoric certainly doesn't help.

Purely from a security standpoint, I have no idea. I can't imagine this was the work of someone capable of designing and carrying out an airtight plan.

I for one am shocked by this developed now that the attacker has been identified.

Oh lord, he's Canadian. Now do you people get why we need the wall?

Police have identified the attacker, so I guess we're coming up on knowing which type of right wing goon he is. Doomsday prepper hill person? Navy seal cosplaying III-percenter? Basement dwelling, incel proudboy? Suburban Qanon dad who's sources have never been wrong?
42-year-old born in Canada, lived in Berkeley selling hemp bracelets, estranged from family, spewed conspiracy theories on his now-deleted Facebook page

The GOP has made Nancy Pelosi one of the main targets of their rage for decades. Their plot to kill her on Jan 6 failed. The GOP specializes in feeding hate and rage to violent heavily armed people who believe they’re entitled to rule over the rest of us.

Back