• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

People u went to high school w/ who were murdered, drug overdose, suicide, etc.

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
I knew some guys who bought one of those cheap inflatable rafts from WalMart and took it on a river during a storm. Three of them ended up drowning. There was also a guy who dove into a rock quarry and the water was shallower than he thought- paralyzed from the neck down for life. And one of the main football players killed himself over a girlfriend. And there was a kid who was home alone and was found dead on some steps inside his house- no sign of foul play but also no sign of drugs or anything like that.

Had two good friends kill themselves just after hs over girls.

Another kid I went to school was high and fell off hanging rock.

Friend OD on heroin/coke

This guy did everything

At the end he was into horse tranquilizers

Had a friend die of drowning after he had a seizure while swimming in a pond one night, a classmate was stabbed and killed by one of his good friends over a girl.

A friend was killed during a plant explosion post college. The rest were killed in vehicle crashes.

One of these twin bros I knew drowned himself in Jordan Lake

This thread reminds me of that song from The Basketball Diaries. Great song and flick.

Nothing crazy like that, but one friend of mine impregnated his girlfriend when we were freshmen at age 14. That little motherfucker is now like 20 years old and his dad is 34. Jesus. I guess in a way he had his social life murdered.

Nothing crazy like that, but one friend of mine impregnated his girlfriend when we were freshmen at age 14. That little motherfucker is now like 20 years old and his dad is 34. Jesus. I guess in a way he had his social life murdered.

woah

Yeah actually this girl in my middle school had a baby and I saw on Facebook that that kid just started high school this year. She's not even 30.

Has a close friend die of a coke overdose last year. Really changed my outlook on drugs and other things.

One killed in Afghanistan leaving behind a pregnant wife and 2 kids. A few overdoses and one guy who died of a brain aneurysm sophomore year.

You had "a few" people overdose in high school? Nice. That must have been a pretty bitchin' high school.

You had "a few" people overdose in high school? Nice. That must have been a pretty bitchin' high school.

Haha, no that was unclear. A few od'ed since high school. There were like 1000 people in the school, so 3 ODs isn't super high(pun intended) I don't think.

I have no clue what the vast majority of people I went to school with are up to these days but I went to two different high schools so I think that's part of it.

As far as I know I think it's one suicide and several DUI related deaths.

Back