• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we call them hipsters when they don't have hips?

That's not him. Also Moon I owe you a beer brother, sorry about being a dick to ya all the time.

On a scarier note I'm at The Millennium Center for some Halloween thing. I'm in the dub step room in the basement, and I may be in Saw movie.

That's not him. Also Moon I owe you a beer brother, sorry about being a dick to ya all the time.

On a scarier note I'm at The Millennium Center for some Halloween thing. I'm in the dub step room in the basement, and I may be in Saw movie.
That is me and its all good brasky.

my high school had an undefeated regular season in football. we usually are hot garbage. i am shocked and happy. good for the kids.

Haha i finger banged a wake chick in that same room on "Kiss night" 2007. Shit gets real.

I don't think I have used the term "finger banged" enough in my life. I am going to make using it a priority henceforth.

Last edited:
I should be out drinking but every bar that i like is pretty much outside and raining so i know that nobody will be there.

True story. Freshman year at Taylor. Our resident southerner went on a date. He came back and said, and I quote, "god damn. All I got was some hand pussy." That was the first and last time I've ever heard that expression.

True story. Freshman year at Taylor. Our resident southerner went on a date. He came back and said, and I quote, "god damn. All I got was some hand pussy." That was the first and last time I've ever heard that expression.

That'll work too.

My friend just tried to tell me that medical marijuana is coming to NC.

My friend just tried to tell me that medical marijuana is coming to NC.

We just allowed a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, I don't think we're going to have medical anytime soon.

Although now I bet we do end up with it before gay marriage.

Hello strangers. Long time no see. If I disappear again just assume the storm got me.

Isn't that the same room Italian Wedding is in every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back