• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are crazy, I'm from NoVA and hate MD, but they have way better seafood and you got bay access and beaches (granted OC is a dump but it's still fun). Baltimore is really cool, yeah I know the wire, ghetto, blah blah blah, but the parts where any of us would live are cool and OPACY is top notch. Annapolis is a really cool town too.

but new jersey has similarly nice areas. the worst of maryland is as bad as the worst of jersey. plus you have all the rich white kids that think they're amazing athletes because they beat other rich white kids in lacrosse.

i'm not saying that maryland is completely void of any redeeming qualities, i just feel like it gets by easier when it has many of the same problems we rag on other states for.

but new jersey has similarly nice areas. the worst of maryland is as bad as the worst of jersey. plus you have all the rich white kids that think they're amazing athletes because they beat other rich white kids in lacrosse.

i'm not saying that maryland is completely void of any redeeming qualities, i just feel like it gets by easier when it has many of the same problems we rag on other states for.

in your opinion, what is the worst of maryland and what is the worst of jersey?

also i'm just a hater in general. i don't even like beans or the star wars movies, so my opinion is pretty much worthless.

While I'm certainly no fan of MD lax bros I dot understand where your hate comes from buckets. You just really really hate lacrosse.

body-more-murdaland.jpg

(also, where I grew up was probably richer and nicer wherever yours was according to random websites run by housewives and uppity white people that care about those things...but I'm not trying to have a dick-measuring contest over something so stupid, my point is that happens literally everywhere and youre naive to think otherwise)

It looked like where those puppies your dad had was nice, pastoral, reminded me on Monmouth County, NJ. At least from what I could see of the background when the puppies were outside. So how are they doing in their new homes? Any updates?

I mean don't even get me started on Delaware, what a worthless state

I'm from Jersey. It has nice parts and it has shit parts. The same can be said for every state though. I'm not sure why people argue about stuff like this, seems silly.

I'm from Jersey. It has nice parts and it has shit parts. The same can be said for every state though. I'm not sure why people argue about stuff like this, seems silly.

how else am i going to get nominated for the haters ball?

It looked like where those puppies your dad had was nice, pastoral, reminded me on Monmouth County, NJ. At least from what I could see of the background when the puppies were outside. So how are they doing in their new homes? Any updates?

It was my friend's dad and its a semi-rural/suburban area. Still close to Frederick and maybe an hour from downtown Baltimore.

All I know is his brother has one and I haven't heard anything in a while, I'm assuming its doing well.

Spent a summer as an intern at a bank in Cumberland. It is bad.

I've never stopped there, but driving through it looks like what I imagine 100 years ago looked like. Its kinda cool but I bet living there would be absolutely heinous.

it gets people riled up which is fun

I dressed up as a lawyer for Halloween.

Color my underpants important.

you are crazy, I'm from NoVA and hate MD, but they have way better seafood and you got bay access and beaches (granted OC is a dump but it's still fun). Baltimore is really cool, yeah I know the wire, ghetto, blah blah blah, but the parts where any of us would live are cool and OPACY is top notch. Annapolis is a really cool town too.

Yo dude after i finish getting in-state here for law school, which parts of NoVa do I target when I move to to the commonwealth? Vienna? Fairfax? Reston? Looking for a TH, not a condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back