• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we look, we'll be late 20's (married), looking for metro proximity, and would like to walk to restaurants and such, but we're realistic in what we can afford. Maybe we can push 400k, but that could be high. I know Reston is getting a metro, but I was out there last weekend before the Eric Church concert and thought it was a hike (only 25 mins from Bethesda, but I left around 4pm before rush hour picked up I assume). Our ceiling will prob eliminate Arlington, but maybe outer Falls Church?

There are some townhouses in Alexandria under $400,000, however, most in that range are not close to Metro. Also keep in mind that you will have to pay coop/condo/hoa fees that could be anywhere from $100/month to a few hundred a month.

CT, i'm feeling a bit faint. this is strange. did someone put something in my drink?? #roofied?

You knew I was coming back to the CT. Its a common reaction to proximity to yours truly, I carry a pillow around with me just for this reason.

i just LOOOOOOOVE when the interface between the accounting software and excel causes excel to crash every five minutes!

so unbelievably frustrated right now.
somehow a spreadsheet (a brilliant spreadsheet, with all sorts of formulas) i created monday has disappeared and reappeared as the same name, but another workbook's data. wtf. i don't even know how that happens.

AWESOME, I CAN'T WAIT TO DO THAT AGAIN.

I have no idea what to get for dinner. I'm also dreading leaving work and walking home.

there's like a 90% chance if i got offered tix for an nfl luxury suite i wouldnt go.

my conditions:

-i dont have to drive
-the weather is good
-tailgating
-it isnt a night game because if i'm going to be hungover for work it'd better be a better reason than drinking shit beer at a shit event
-it isnt someone elses work event

if it meets those conditions i'd probs go. otherwise, i can think of at least 100 other things i'd rather do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back