• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pickles? Do We Like 'Em?

Do we like pickles?

• Yes

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Only in Picklebacks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I made the last option to pick for myself and then chose no. So please let the final results reflect that mistake on my part

Dill only for cucumbers. I make pickled peppers at the end of the growing season. No picked okra. Pickled sausage is pretty good. Picklebacks acceptable, though I prefer my Jameson a capella.

man i made a few mason jars of dill pickles with cukes from the garden last summer and they were fucking phenomenal. a real gamechanger compared to store bought

best part about that is the experimentation it allows for, too. threw some fennel seeds in one of the jars last year and i think those ended up being my favorite batch

i also defs crank the spice level way up in them, which is a big plus

Pickled eggs are delicious. I’m probably the only poster down with pickled pigs feet though.

Pickle juice ruins whatever it touches and I will send back an order where I explicitly stated "no pickles" (because I always make that very explicit) and they merely take the pickles off. I'm the princess and the frikkin' pea when it comes to pickles, I'll detect the subtlest amount (any amount > 0 pickles isn't actually subtle).

So, vehemently team "hate pickles" here.

Back