• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pickles? Do We Like 'Em?

Do we like pickles?

• Yes

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Only in Picklebacks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been snacking on the Utz Grillo's Pickles chips and they are pretty great.

Utz-GrillosPickles.jpg

Not as great as the Miss Vickie's Spicy Dill Pickle Chips though

z1im89yiu6n71.jpg

Grillo's pickles are the best I've had. Chunks of garlic and a bunch fresh dill floating around in that plastic tub. Available at Costco.
Container is annoying to open/close, but it's so worth it

My daughter is a terrible eater - better now that she is grown but still very, very picky. She has always loved pickles - like loved, loved them. All kinds. She claims to have never had a pickle she doesn't like, though she definitely has favorites.

Won't eat a hamburger, hot dog, filet mignon, any kind of fish, etc., etc. - loves pickles.
Is she vegetarian? I’m trying to wrap my mind around this.

Is she vegetarian? I’m trying to wrap my mind around this.
Not vegetarian - she eats chicken if it is cooked just so. She's just weird - no logical explanation. As a child she was very sensitive to smells and textures...

My wife didn't eat a cheeseburger until college which I find inconceivable overall. How does that happen?!
parents do weird shit to kids. growing up i never ate mexican food because my dad didn't like it. i never went to a mexican restaurant, including taco bell, until i was able to drive myself. all i had as a reference point was school lunch tacos so i didn't think i was missing anything.

Yeah for sure. She just always got chicken nuggets when they'd hit up fast food spots and likes hot dogs more than burgers so she didn't eat them at cookouts or anything. But like.....not once?

I didn’t eat cheese until college other than pizza and nachos.

My parents didn’t ever do any sort of ethnic food.

i have made up for this parental abuse by making sure my kids like thai, vietnamese, and indian food

as well as taco bell

Now I’m imagining walking down the ethnic food aisle in Publix seeing bags of cheese with words like mozzarella and Parmesan on them.

Thick crinkle cut pickle chips on sammies are good. Those thin pickle slices McD's and Subway use are garbage. Hot pickles under a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich are garbage.

Not a huge fan of pickle spears but will eat them on occasion if the mood strikes. I do like deep fried pickle chips. Dean's fried pickle dip is delicious, as are dill flavored chips.

yes only italians and mexicans eat it

other than american cheese

Do people pickle bok choy? Made it as a side to a curry dish we made last night. Bok choy is delicious. Pickles are delicious. Everybody rides.

Back