• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pickles? Do We Like 'Em?

Do we like pickles?

• Yes

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Only in Picklebacks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Non-pickle eaters “Yes sir may I have that BBQ plain no slaw I’m going to use some sweet baby rays that I brought., why yes I’d like some sweet wine to wash it all down with”

When I was a kid, I hated pickles and tomatoes. Somewhere, as an adult, I got to really liking both of them.

Now the list of things I dislike is down to cauliflower and licorice.

what's the overlap of pickle haters and mayo haters? gotta be pretty close right?

When I was a kid, I hated pickles and tomatoes. Somewhere, as an adult, I got to really liking both of them.

Now the list of things I dislike is down to cauliflower and licorice.
licorice, peanuts outside of peanut butter (like sprinkled on a Vietnamese dish or in baked goods), zucchini, eggplant, yellow squash. that's my list. Used to hate tomatoes, too, but have grown to appreciate in-season ones.

Pickles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yellow mustard, which is gross.

(Dijon and spicy brown are chill).

Have you tried the fried eggplant at Cúrate, that’s some good stuff. Also at sichuan cuisine usually there is a crispy eggplant dish, in Atlanta Masterpiece has Eggplant with Chili Powder & Pepper Ash powder and it’s the best eggplant ever.

I don’t even know what I don’t like about them. They are just gross. It’s probably just American mass produced garbage pickles that I don’t like and if I had an authentic hand crafted pickle it’d be great. No idea. I just know that every pickle I’ve ever eaten has been gross and ruined the taste of what ever it touches on the plate.

Can’t stand pickles.

Several years ago I went into the office on a Saturday. Stopped at Chick-Fil-A right near the office, ordered a chicken sandwich with no pickles, drove to the office, got up to my desk, opened the bag…

…And the greasy little fucker at the drive thru had put 13 pickles on my sandwich. Yes, I counted. Never visited that CFA again and I hope that little asshole flunked out of Liberty.

Can’t stand pickles.

Several years ago I went into the office on a Saturday. Stopped at Chick-Fil-A right near the office, ordered a chicken sandwich with no pickles, drove to the office, got up to my desk, opened the bag…

…And the greasy little fucker at the drive thru had put 13 pickles on my sandwich. Yes, I counted. Never visited that CFA again and I hope that little asshole flunked out of Liberty.
"no pickles please, thank you"
"my pleasure!"

Can’t stand pickles.

How come we don't see this in those Chick-Fil-A commercials ?

Olives, pickles, and blue cheese are my no go zone. And I think maybe it’s just pickled cucumbers. I’ve had pickled peppers that were great.

The list of foods I dislike is short these days, as I am an adult. That short list is mostly made up of sweet and sugary things.

sounds like you just hate FLAVOR
guy-fieiri-flame.jpg

i love vinegar and vinegar based sauces. maybe it's the dill i don't like. Pasta and provisions provides a pickle with their sandwiches that I actually don't mind, but it's not dill.

Back