• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

For those reasons, the OB or Gasparilla are the most likely FL bowls every year. Hard to see the Camping World, Citrus, or Gator taking us unless a lot of things line up that way.

yep - I don't expect to ever go to any of those 3 bowls

WF walked into Lane Stadium with the inside track to the Orange Bowl and wet the bed

I just died inside a little. That loss to Louisville really stings.

I guess I'd take the fighting Herm Edwards, but all of those potential opponents are ass.

ASU will be hard pressed - sitting at 5-5 with games against Oregon and UofA. UofA will be a crapshoot, but they finish 6-6 at best.

If the OB chooses a Big 10 team to play the ACC team, then the ACC gets the Citrus Bowl. But with the OB almost guaranteed to get either LSU, Alabama, or Georgia, they won't be choosing a Big 10 team.

So a ACC team plays SEC/ND in the OB, or ACC/B1G in OB and then ACC/SEC in Citrus?

For me, the appeal of Charlotte is the location and the SEC opponent. Playing A&M was exciting, playing Missouri not so much.

Not even guaranteed an SEC opponent this year, have seen projections with Liberty and Charlotte as the opponent in the Belk Bowl if/when the SEC doesn't have enough teams to filter down to their Tier 1 bowls.

Not even guaranteed an SEC opponent this year, have seen projections with Liberty and Charlotte as the opponent in the Belk Bowl if/when the SEC doesn't have enough teams to filter down to their Tier 1 bowls.

I'd rather watch us play a Pac 12 team on TV in the Sun Bowl than go to Charlotte to play Liberty or Charlotte.

This will be the last year of the Belk Bowl. A new title sponsor will need to cough up starting next year as Belk is ending its naming rights deal.

This will be the last year of the Belk Bowl. A new title sponsor will need to cough up starting next year as Belk is ending its naming rights deal.

Big Lots! Bowl
Boscov's Bowl
Kohl's Bowl (oooh rhyming!)
TJ Maxx Bowl
Old Navy Bowl

The possibilities are endless.

I seen those projections for Liberty abd UNCC but with the payout of the Belk Bowl I bet something will be moved around to get a better at large team in there.

Thought it was refreshing last nite on his radio show that Clawson talked about how the Orange Bowl was still a goal, and that they want to be ranked as high as possible after the next two games. Most coaches would just take the company line, and say we are taking each game one at a time and then we’ll be happy with whatever bowl we end up in.

We could finish with 8-9 wins and our reward is Liberty or Charlotte??! WTF?!

Back