• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Family Dollar is now owned by Dollar General, which is headquartered just outside of Nashville, so they're probably out.

Belk is owned by a PE group out of NYC so it's not surprising to see them pullling back.

Boj is also owned by a NYC PE group so I wouldn't epect much out of them.

Lending Tree might be a possibility, but Rocket Mortgage was the first industry participant to the bowl space.

Family Dollar is now owned by Dollar General, which is headquartered just outside of Nashville, so they're probably out.

Belk is owned by a PE group out of NYC so it's not surprising to see them pullling back.

Boj is also owned by a NYC PE group so I wouldn't epect much out of them.

Lending Tree might be a possibility, but Rocket Mortgage was the first industry participant to the bowl space.

Family Dollar is owned by Dollar Tree out of Chesapeake VA; Dollar General tried a hostile bid and failed

Truist actually makes some sense as they will need to try to establish name recognition for that stupid name

Family Dollar is owned by Dollar Tree out of Chesapeake VA; Dollar General tried a hostile bid and failed

Truist actually makes some sense as they will need to try to establish name recognition for that stupid name

Yeah, the lamest and most boring option is probably the most likely option. Damn it.

I would think to have any earthly chance at the Orange, we need Pitt, V. Tech and UVA to all lose one more game. So Pitt over V. Tech today, V. Tech over UVA next week, and BC over Pitt next week.

So ieven if we win out and VT happens to lose to UVa, we still have no shot at Orange?

Wake has a shot at the Orange as long as we win out and Clemson makes the playoff. It may be a long shot at this point but it is still a shot. If we had beaten Louisville or VT and finished at 10-2 we would be in a much better position.

I would think to have any earthly chance at the Orange, we need Pitt, V. Tech and UVA to all lose one more game. So Pitt over V. Tech today, V. Tech over UVA next week, and BC over Pitt next week.

It would also help if Clemson smokes the Coastal winner worse than they smoked us.

Gameday guys saying Notre Dame is locked in Orange Bowl and i thought i heard them say they would play Florida. But that’s not possible right?

Corso definitely said ND would go to the Orange Bowl to play Florida

Herbie agreed ND would go to the Orange Bowl

Corso’s an old man, of course

ND cannot take the ACC spot to the Orange Bowl. Also I doubt that there is interest in having a rematch there so if VPI goes to the Orange Bowl I don’t think Notre Dame would end up going there. I don’t understand why ND would be anything close to a lock for the OB or even a NY6 bowl for that matter.

I know it’s been talked about this week but can someone give an updated who-to-cheer-for guide?

Obviously Liberty over UVa
Assuming Pitt over VT?

Then to try and get back in the rankings...
WVU over OKST
UCLA over USC
Maybe Navy over SMU?
Utah St over Boise
USF over Memphis
Temple over Cinci?

Please correct me if I’m wrong or add additional to this list... go Deacs...

Back