• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

3 of our crew are unexpectedly unable to make it so I am selling three tickets if anyone still needs them and hasn’t purchased yet. Seats are section 206, row 11 (the Wake side). My wife and I will be there so we can give you the tickets before the game. PM if interested and Go Deacs!

Pretty sure Dook won it a couple of years ago on a horrible call on a late FG.

OK. I'm just perplexed why I don't think I've ever watched it. I usually watch the ACC bowls. I'm usually around the days after Christmas. Obviously it's the only bowl game on at the time.

I think its a generic uniform that is created by the bowl and is used for marketing alongside the schools uniform. The jersey lists the Pinstripe Bowl on it, which I can't imagine each school doing for one game.

This is exactly what I was saying, I don’t see why it’s such a hard concept for people on here to grasp...

Upgraded weather forecast:

50; light wind; no rain.

Unbelievably benign conditions for NYC in late December.

Good lord, this sounds awful.

On The Huddle on ACCN picking bowl games.
Picks are 34-17, 33-17 and 38-24.........all Wake.

(Mark Richt does not look healthy)

Crazy thing is I saw him on ACCNt the day before his heart attack and thought he looked tan, rested, and happy to be retired from coaching

Crazy thing is I saw him on ACCNt the day before his heart attack and thought he looked tan, rested, and happy to be retired from coaching

I wonder how a heart attack compares to the unreasonable expectations of UGA and Miami fans.

Two neutral party write-ups about the game have totally ignored Scotty Washington. If MSU does likewise, he could have a big day.

Why in the hell would you give Groulx his first snaps of the season over Kendall Hinton in his last game. Right now, it’s Kendall 1 and Jaquarii 2. Nolan can earn a spot in the offseason. Tomorrow will not be the time to give him his first college game experience.

Groulx is an outside receiver from every indication. We are pretty thin outside with Surratt out. If he performed well during bowl practices, I don’t see why you couldn’t give him some time.

Why in the hell would you give Groulx his first snaps of the season over Kendall Hinton in his last game. Right now, it’s Kendall 1 and Jaquarii 2. Nolan can earn a spot in the offseason. Tomorrow will not be the time to give him his first college game experience.

Completely disagree. Tomorrow is the ideal time to give a kid his first game experience. Big game, but overall meaningless, and a reward for competing hard and getting better throughout the year to get some confidence going into next year when we will need him. Also could be to squash any thoughts of transferring (I have no inside info, just assume a kid with his skills and ranking coming out of HS thought he’d at least see the field this year even if he preserved his redshirt).

Saw more mich st fans than wake fans at 9-11 museum today - hope that trend flips tomorrow

Back