• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

Well this was the icing on the cake. Playing SCD and Seattle's D and they got 41 fantasy points. Gave up 116 points to secure I was demoted as well as securing giving up the most points in the league.

That's what you get for beating me by .2 points during that one game last year.

Barring a complete catastrophe, I've won my match.

Come on Ridley and Johnson! Suck on some turf toe, Welker.

16th place never felt this good.

I was smoking in the cellar for most of the season - winning 3 out of 4 down the stretch (with my 3 highest scores) and barely avoiding relegation feels great.

alright folks heres the deal - I cant remember what we agreed on for playoffs - plus i cant get on the boards at work. so if someone who knows how to do this stuff (I'd trust Brasky since I think he did it last year) to change the settings to get the right people into the playoffs, email me at anderson t ellis at g mail dot com (no spaces or periods) and Ill give access to the commish page to make those changes.

Pretty sure the playoffs are set as they should be.

I concur. Moonz beat Gumby twice, so he finishes first (as it is).
I didn't play Eagles, so I am ahead of him on points scored.
With all of the 7-7 teams, you have to go total points since head-to-head won't work, and Nonny gets in.

I finished 7th in points, had the second most points scored against me, was projected to go 12-2 after the draft by Yahoo, am 4th in power rankings(whatever that is), and am being demoted. WTF?

Also, thinking of starting a league next year where everyone can use every player, but they can only use a player one week. No site offers it, so I'd do it on a google spreadsheet using the big league point totals. Not sure head to head would work, what does everyone think?

I finished 7th in points, had the second most points scored against me, was projected to go 12-2 after the draft by Yahoo, am 4th in power rankings(whatever that is), and am being demoted. WTF?

Also, thinking of starting a league next year where everyone can use every player, but they can only use a player one week. No site offers it, so I'd do it on a google spreadsheet using the big league point totals. Not sure head to head would work, what does everyone think?
A) I would definitely be in. B) Are you sure no site runs one of these? Matt Berry and Nate Ravitz (Fantasy Focus Podcast) are both in a league like this and talk about it often.

That sounds interesting. I'd be in.

A) I would definitely be in. B) Are you sure no site runs one of these? Matt Berry and Nate Ravitz (Fantasy Focus Podcast) are both in a league like this and talk about it often.

That's where I got the idea. They usually say that they have to run it internally, as they haven't found a way to get it to the masses yet.

Back