• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics Week 3 Event- The Roast DUE WED 6/13 2 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't received any yet, but keep in mind the rules of the forum. They're still enforced as usual by the mods.

I haven't received any yet, but keep in mind the rules of the forum. They're still enforced as usual by the mods.

...i'll be honest, this is the dumbest advice to give before a roast submission. forum rules: don't be a douche. point of a roast: be a douche.

...i'll be honest, this is the dumbest advice to give before a roast submission. forum rules: don't be a douche. point of a roast: be a douche.

Roast humor is supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek. And I had a question about pictures. What you'd do with a picture I don't know, but I didn't say you couldn't use them so I guess that's my error.

Oh and there's the "revealing personal info" rule too

Roast humor is supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek. And I had a question about pictures. What you'd do with a picture I don't know, but I didn't say you couldn't use them so I guess that's my error.

if they put a picture of themselves on the board, fair game to make fun of how they look right?

if they put a picture of themselves on the board, fair game to make fun of how they look right?

Personal info like their name or address or something.

I'm not a moderator of the forum, I can't really clarify on the forum rules. That's a question for a mod.

universal-frankenstein-angry-mob.jpg

False. Roast humor is supposed to be brutal. Like, spending your prime years in Bowling Green, Kentucky brutal.

Where did this nonsense that Roast humor isn't supposed to be mean as hell come from? That's just dumb.

My point is that its supposed to be humorous. Sometimes the line is crossed and its not even funny.

You guys can write whatever and I won't edit them and the judges will judge them however they deem necessary

My point is that its supposed to be humorous. Sometimes the line is crossed and its not even funny.

okay, so malta won last time. how did they do it? like yours, or just a bunch of insults like ogb's?

I don't remember, they're lost forever otherwise I would have linked them.

I did find my rankings in an old PM and remember that I enjoyed dv7s and ranked it first so he knows how to do it IMO, we'll see if his drunken ramblings can make a good repeat performance. But then again, another board member said they sucked as a whole so we tried to give you guys as much time as possible.

okay, so malta won last time. how did they do it? like yours, or just a bunch of insults like ogb's?

Dv7's won last time - It was more like OGB's, but more in depth and scathing. basically list the name and make fun of them - it's not that hard.

Denmark came in second and there's flowed a little more like a Friar's club roast, but it was even though there was some transition, it was still basically a paragraph for each of the target country's teammates.

Dv7's won last time - It was more like OGB's, but more in depth and scathing. basically list the name and make fun of them - it's not that hard.

Denmark came in second and there's flowed a little more like a Friar's club roast, but it was even though there was some transition, it was still basically a paragraph for each of the target country's teammates.

check your pm real quick.

Less then 24 hours and I still haven't received any

Send whenever you are ready

A little over six hours and my inbox is still empty.

You guys are good at procrastinating. I'm revealing them all at the same time anonymously so you guys don't have to worry about showing your hand early or anything.

Last edited:
An hour left and I have one!

I'll be PMing replies saying I received them

I was just informed of the character limit in PMs. Should've made that the limit instead of words, oh well. Or the email account. ANYWAYS, split your PMs up into two parts if you need to, just make sure you're clear to me on which part goes first.

All but one have been received

I sent the seven teams receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back