• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics Week 3 Event- The Roast DUE WED 6/13 2 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty cised for this event, other people wrote most of it but I got one zing in I'm pretty proud of.

Rcvd them all. Just going over everything to make sure I copied everything properly and all that

I'm afraid that palma, nonny, and i will be the main targets of whoever did our roast.

I'm sure that people are going to be dicks, but it's not like they're saying anything that I don't know.

Oh, I'm an unattractive over educated under employed douche bag attorney that likes bow ties and seersucker, you're SOOOOOOOOOOO mean. I have almost 10,000 posts on an internet message board? I like to bake? STOP IT GUYS, I'm going to cry.

Something about being bad with women? WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!?!?!

Interesting play by Cav with the self-roast before the reveal.

I'm sure that people are going to be dicks, but it's not like they're saying anything that I don't know.

Oh, I'm an unattractive over educated under employed douche bag attorney that likes bow ties and seersucker, you're SOOOOOOOOOOO mean. I have almost 10,000 posts on an internet message board? I like to bake? STOP IT GUYS, I'm going to cry.

Something about being bad with women? WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!?!?!

Gotta love the posturing. Thank god you're not on Team China. Those dudes might kill themselves.

Well I see the reveal for this is going about as well as Scattegories. If 2:30 rolls around everyone agree to just post their teams on here themselves.

Well I see the reveal for this is going about as well as Scattegories. If 2:30 rolls around everyone agree to just post their teams on here themselves.

Dude, copy and paste is a hard skill to master.

I'm actually waiting to hear back to a team or two, there are some issues with some things posted.

Technical issues, not content.

Oh and I have a separate thread set up that will be posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back