• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Ralph has had 5 seizures in 4 days. We're starting to think it's not idiopathic epilepsy after all. This blows especially because Chester is starting to have more rough days than good.

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

My furbaby Riley turns 7 today; spoiled him with some bbq pork with his breakfast and going to buy him a doggie cupcake from the pet store this afternoon.

I made him a set of steps yesterday in hopes that I can teach him to use them to get on/off the bed and not to jump up and down. He can still make the jumps, but I can tell that it's getting a little harder on his joints than it used to be.

My furbaby Riley turns 7 today; spoiled him with some bbq pork with his breakfast and going to buy him a doggie cupcake from the pet store this afternoon.

I made him a set of steps yesterday in hopes that I can teach him to use them to get on/off the bed and not to jump up and down. He can still make the jumps, but I can tell that it's getting a little harder on his joints than it used to be.

Good stuff. Happy Birthday, Riley.

Finally adopted a good looking Boxer:
(sorry for the size of the picture)

d3ed575f-8b33-4452-a4a7-a2e012e372b1_zps30215851.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG that face. Adorable. J's dad just adopted a boxer, too- "Toby". He's handsome.

awesome dog.

My dog, Deacon, was up all night on Sunday trying to throw up but nothing came out. He kept on wanting to go out so like 3-4 times during the night we had to go out with him while all he did was eat grass. He came into bed in the morning and brought a squeak ball that he had since ripped open but no squeak to be seen. So we think he ate the squeak. Next day he was all lethargic and barely moving and still trying to vomit but nothing came up. Called vet and they said if it was a squeak it wouldnt show up on xray and since he is big he should pass it fine. Thankfully he has since got his energy back and seems to be okay, still hasnt passed the squeaker yet, just a bunch of grass. Scary few days when everytime i went home, I wasnt sure if he was going to be alive or not.

Fuck. I'm sitting at the vet right now waiting for some blood work on Fry. I thought he had a little cold but shit might be getting real right now. Low body temp. "We don't see most cats bounce back from this too well." This is not how I expected to start my week. Vibes please.

iHfPd3jl.jpg

Seven weeks until we have two new guys running around the house. The current foster dog will be going to his new owner soon so it is perfect timing for the new additions before possibly getting another foster.

Also, sorry to hear about the cat RTQ, it's tough as pets are such a close part of everyone's family.

Back